• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Good information in this thread, i also read through all the comments in this thread. I decided to go with the Accor Explorer membership. Any current offer for same? Or any referral ? I m considering Vistara 4000 points offer by paying full amount to accor via card. Please suggest if there is any better option.
Currently, accor plus Traveller is offered at 35% discount at 7670Rs & Accor Explorer at 14337 including tax. I m not sure if they provide GST invoice for ITC Claim. GST is mentioned on final payment page and i can put GST number in Tax Number section. SO final price i can get is 12150 Rs.

Last edited:

KunalJ

TF Buzz
One of my vouchers mentions "Prior reservation with at least 30 days in advance mentioning the use of this voucher is essential and blackout dates may apply".

Are they strict about 30 days or doesn't matter as long as they have availability? I am trying to book 3 weeks out

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can anybody confirm if the West zone vouchers include complimentary room upgrade for Novotel Juhu Beach Mumbai?
no specific hotel mentioned.
Participating hotels list is :-
Banyan Tree, Sofitel Legend, Fairmont, SO/, Sofitel, MGallery, Art Series, Mondrian, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana, Grand Mercure, Quay West, Peppers, The Sebel, Mantra, Cassia, Novotel, Mercure, BreakFree, ibis, ibis Styles and ibis Budget.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One of my vouchers mentions "Prior reservation with at least 30 days in advance mentioning the use of this voucher is essential and blackout dates may apply".

Are they strict about 30 days or doesn't matter as long as they have availability? I am trying to book 3 weeks out
Jist email the hotel they are not strict. I have got reservation inside of 30 days. But if busy they can use as excuse

ankurarora898

TF Select
Hello,can anyone confirm if we don't select breakfast buffet while booking and choose to have it at the hotel,do we get the same value of 1.8 rs per point or 90 paisa.
Also do we get dining discount with accor plus in dubai or not

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
have read in few posts, food bill gets only 90 paisa value,any idea?
If u go only for food at the restaurant then it becomes 90p. If you book a room and eat breakfast, lunch dinner etc then the food amount gets included in ur room bill which you settle with points at checkout 2000 points = 40 euros.

ankurarora898

TF Select
If u go only for food at the restaurant then it becomes 90p. If you book a room and eat breakfast, lunch dinner etc then the food amount gets included in ur room bill which you settle with points at checkout 2000 points = 40 euros.
thanks for the info

jacobijn

TF Buzz
Hi, I remember reading on this forum that someone got status nights credited even before their stay, as they had booked non-refundable stay at Accor hotel. Is this true, can anyone confirm?

I am on the verge of the next status and hence this would be most helpful.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Hi, I remember reading on this forum that someone got status nights credited even before their stay, as they had booked non-refundable stay at Accor hotel. Is this true, can anyone confirm?

I am on the verge of the next status and hence this would be most helpful.
NO i dont think so.. THe points, Status Night are all credited within 7 days after the stay is completed.

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there any Hotel Rate Comparison
Accor PLUS Vs ALL Voyageur

T&C of Voyageur says 20% discount

Accor Plus base discount is 5% + other promotions ....

Is it advisable to take Voyageur ... if the planned stay more than 20-30 days in a year?

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there any Hotel Rate Comparison
Accor PLUS Vs ALL Voyageur

T&C of Voyageur says 20% discount

Accor Plus base discount is 5% + other promotions ....

Is it advisable to take Voyageur ... if the planned stay more than 20-30 days in a year?
Accor plus give 10% discount

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Room terrific discount are :
1. 5% for classic ( free ).
2. 10% for silver.

But here is a special trick :
Aditional 5-10% for mobile app thus if you book via mobile app then discount are:
1. Total 10% for classic.
2. Total 20% for silver.
@Paras
Is this offer still available? In my app, it is giving max 5%.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone tried All Plus Voyageur Card? Looks interesting. Please and let me know what exactly it is? Is it better than ACCOR Plus for India.

1684956223433.png
Got any info on this?

I see some people commented that you can't even buy these ibis/voyageur membership, if u have accor plus explorer/traveller already. Is that right?

I was thinking to buy it considering ibis/voyageur works in Europe as well, but Accor plus traveller /explorer doesn't work for Europe.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Good information in this thread, i also read through all the comments in this thread. I decided to go with the Accor Explorer membership. Any current offer for same? Or any referral ? I m considering Vistara 4000 points offer by paying full amount to accor via card. Please suggest if there is any better option.
Currently, accor plus Traveller is offered at 35% discount at 7670Rs & Accor Explorer at 14337 including tax. I m not sure if they provide GST invoice for ITC Claim. GST is mentioned on final payment page and i can put GST number in Tax Number section. SO final price i can get is 12150 Rs.
Hey did you purchase? Via which way? Also, I read after Accor Plus we are not getting the option to pay via points on the app, can you also please confirm it?