• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus - Status night and Voucher

Thanks genius what about Sofitel Singapore which has an infinite swimming pool with a fabulous view.
how does this compare with the other two?
Not sure if you are mentioning about Sofitel city center or Sofitel Sentosa but both are definitely a notch above Fairmont/Swissotel. If I were you, I would definitely use my stay Plus on Sofitel.
Because without cancelling the free stay voucher I don't think there is any way to check if any particular Hotel is available for any particular day
You can try what I posted earlier. I have done this before.

If you want to check the availability of Stay Plus, call Accor Plus customer care, give your dates and ask them if Stay Plus is available. They will be happy to search that for you.

If you want to check the availability of Stay Plus, call Accor Plus customer care, give your dates and ask them if Stay Plus is available. They will be happy to search that for you. If it is available, cancel your swissotel booking and make a reservation in Fairmont.

P.S. Fairmont and swissotel are right next to each other and not very different in terms of amenities. Yes, there are minor differences but an equal number of frequent travellers prefer both.
Yes, I true that, Not much difference between 2, However Fairmont will feel slightly more luxurious & nicer interiors. However swissotel is also nice. You can explore both hotels facilities as they are in same campus.

I booked 1 night free stay on my Accor Plus account and in my wife's Plus account at Swissotel Hotel Singapore because Fairmont was not available.
if I cancel it, when will the free stay voucher come back into my Plus account to use again to get Fairmont on different dates?
It takes up to 24 hours. If you want to expedite, contact accorplus CS

For Singapore next year I could not get Fairmont free the first time I tried, so I settled for Swissotel which is a next to Fairmont in Singapore.
if I can cancel now and change the dates do you think I will get Fairmount for free
Yes try customer care if they can help u see which dates are available for stay plus.. if they are confident it’s not available for ur dates u can stick with the swissotel booking..

Thanks genius what about Sofitel Singapore which has an infinite swimming pool with a fabulous view.
how does this compare with the other two?
Sofitel Sentosa is definitely worth checking out if the stay plus is available.. the dates when I was visiting they had the red hot rooms offer for this property which was very tempting but it had max room occupancy of 3 which made it not feasible for us..

For Singapore next year I could not get Fairmont free the first time I tried, so I settled for Swissotel which is a next to Fairmont in Singapore.
if I can cancel now and change the dates do you think I will get Fairmount for free
@drsel just FYI fairmont singapore stayplus is available for dates in Feb 2025..

Has anyone whose accor plus expires renewed after expiry does the membership no change back and forth

Can someone else use Accor dining vouchers if I share the code with them?
When I went for the buffet for 2,
I had to login on the mobile website and then click vouchers and show them the voucher code on my mobile.
You can try sending a screenshot to your friend and see if it works

Not sure if you are mentioning about Sofitel city center or Sofitel Sentosa but both are definitely a notch above Fairmont/Swissotel. If I were you, I would definitely use my stay Plus on Sofitel.

You can try what I posted earlier. I have done this before.
It takes up to 24 hours. If you want to expedite, contact accorplus CS
With so many people entering and leaving every second during the breakfast timings, how will Swissotel check which rooms have paid for breakfast and which haven't ?

how do they check everybody entering and how will they know if it is a first time entry or a re- entry?

With so many people entering and leaving every second during the breakfast timings, how will Swissotel check which rooms have paid for breakfast and which haven't ?

how do they check everybody entering and how will they know if it is a first time entry or a re- entry?
they have a list of rooms with breakfast included and only when they see a new face they ask for room number.. i have re-entered many times and was asked only during the first entry..

When I went for the buffet for 2,
I had to login on the mobile website and then click vouchers and show them the voucher code on my mobile.
You can try sending a screenshot to your friend and see if it works
They take a screenshot of voucher

Back