• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Traveler for Amex Platinum Charge Card coming soon?

If you are already a Paid member of accorplus you cannot have it with same email id!! You need to change ur email id with Amex
How to use this then? As most of the members would already have Accor plus... Changing email ID is usually cumbersome

Will it work if it is redeemed after expiry of current Accor plus?

How to use this then? As most of the members would already have Accor plus... Changing email ID is usually cumbersome

Will it work if it is redeemed after expiry of current Accor plus?
go to amex app, in profile section you can change email id. Change it ( I changed it to my wifes id).. Done.. Your new account will open with that mail id but u will see ur name. Use it till it expires. and after expiry join/merge it with ur old/main id.. U cant merge 2 paid accor plus (live accounts) to one as of now.

go to amex app, in profile section you can change email id. Change it ( I changed it to my wifes id).. Done.. Your new account will open with that mail id but u will see ur name. Use it till it expires. and after expiry join/merge it with ur old/main id.. U cant merge 2 paid accor plus (live accounts) to one as of now.
Where are you seeing this offer? link pls

Back