• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor transfer failed

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
Hello.i upgraded to accor plus silver my member I'd got changed I tried transfer of some points on trial basis and it failed is there any cooling period between two membership ids.please help with detailed explanation. Thank

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello.i upgraded to accor plus silver my member I'd got changed I tried transfer of some points on trial basis and it failed is there any cooling period between two membership ids.please help with detailed explanation. Thank
You need to call up Travel Edge and inform them about your tier change. They need to do it manually at the back end. They will take an email from you with your full details as well as screenshot of Accor silver tier. Please call them up, they will explain everything.

Reactions: CMG

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
You need to call up Travel Edge and inform them about your tier change. They need to do it manually at the back end. They will take an email from you with your full details as well as screenshot of Accor silver tier. Please call them up, they will explain everything.
Thanks for the reply