• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All Accor Elite Status Fast-Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
[UPDATE: The Trick is Over]

Accor, a renowned hotel chain, stands out for its appeal in transferring and redeeming points due to its value and diverse transfer partners. The loyalty program features various elite tiers, including Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and the exclusive Diamond tier.

Attaining Diamond status is limited to high spenders, but the journey through Platinum, offering benefits like free breakfast, executive lounge access, and suite nights, is achievable. Climbing the elite ladder involves accumulating Status Points or Status Nights.

Gold status, with perks such as late check-out and room upgrades, becomes attainable at 30 nights, while Platinum requires 60 nights, a considerable challenge for infrequent travelers. To expedite this process, two strategies emerge:

1. Accor Plus Explorer Membership: This membership offers a significant boost by providing 20 free Status Nights. While it previously granted Silver Status, the updated version propels you within 10 Status Nights of achieving Gold. The membership, available separately, becomes a valuable investment for those seeking expedited elite status.

2. All Plus Ibis: By purchasing All Plus Ibis, you gain 10 Status Nights. Notably, it used to confer Gold Status. An intriguing strategy is to acquire All Plus Ibis before AccorPlus membership. This tactical sequence ensures that you can maximize the benefits by first obtaining 30 nights from Ibis Voyager. Subsequently, adding the AccorPlus membership elevates you to Gold status, requiring an additional 30 nights for Platinum.

For those already holding an AccorPlus membership, obtaining Ibis Voyageur first becomes crucial. This strategic combination not only streamlines the elite status journey but also optimizes the nights acquired, ultimately placing you on the fast track to the coveted Platinum status.

In summary, leveraging the Accor Plus Explorer Membership and Ibis Voyageur strategically can significantly reduce the nights needed to reach Gold and Platinum statuses, offering a more accessible path for travellers aiming to unlock premium benefits within the Accor loyalty program.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Accor, a renowned hotel chain, stands out for its appeal in transferring and redeeming points due to its value and diverse transfer partners. The loyalty program features various elite tiers, including Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and the exclusive Diamond tier.

Attaining Diamond status is limited to high spenders, but the journey through Platinum, offering benefits like free breakfast, executive lounge access, and suite nights, is achievable. Climbing the elite ladder involves accumulating Status Points or Status Nights.

Gold status, with perks such as late check-out and room upgrades, becomes attainable at 30 nights, while Platinum requires 60 nights, a considerable challenge for infrequent travelers. To expedite this process, two strategies emerge:

1. Accor Plus Explorer Membership: This membership offers a significant boost by providing 20 free Status Nights. While it previously granted Silver Status, the updated version propels you within 10 Status Nights of achieving Gold. The membership, available separately, becomes a valuable investment for those seeking expedited elite status.

2. Ibis Voyageur: By purchasing Ibis Voyager, you gain 10 Status Nights. Notably, it used to confer Gold Status. An intriguing strategy is to acquire Ibis Voyageur before AccorPlus membership. This tactical sequence ensures that you can maximize the benefits by first obtaining 30 nights from Ibis Voyager. Subsequently, adding the AccorPlus membership elevates you to Gold status, requiring an additional 30 nights for Platinum.

For those already holding an AccorPlus membership, obtaining Ibis Voyageur first becomes crucial. This strategic combination not only streamlines the elite status journey but also optimizes the nights acquired, ultimately placing you on the fast track to the coveted Platinum status.

In summary, leveraging the Accor Plus Explorer Membership and Ibis Voyageur strategically can significantly reduce the nights needed to reach Gold and Platinum statuses, offering a more accessible path for travellers aiming to unlock premium benefits within the Accor loyalty

2. Ibis Voyageur: By purchasing Ibis Voyager, you gain 10 Status Nights. Notably, it used to confer Gold Status. An intriguing strategy is to acquire Ibis Voyageur before AccorPlus membership. This tactical sequence ensures that you can maximize the benefits by first obtaining 30 nights from Ibis Voyager. Subsequently, adding the AccorPlus membership elevates you to Gold status, requiring an additional 30 nights for Platinum.

In summary, leveraging the Accor Plus Explorer Membership and Ibis Voyageur strategically can significantly reduce the nights needed to reach Gold and Platinum statuses, offering a more accessible path for travellers aiming to unlock premium benefits within the Accor loyalty program.
@Subhankar
You mean first take Ibis then accor plus ?

Also, Can i buy Ibis voyager and accor plus membership through my accor reward points .

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

So much misinformation in this post!

There is no ibis voyageur. It is all plus ibis and all plus voyageur. https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/all-plus/index.en.shtml

You can stack ibis and voyageur to get gold.

You cannot stack either with accor plus.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@Subhankar can u please clarify on combining the two memberships. I have just purchased Accor Plus membership and its in cancellation period.
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 11.25.24 PM.png
If this is workable then i can cancel the membership and get the Accor Card first.

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 11.29.00 PM.png
So, by your calculation i can spend 99 EUR and get Ibis card + get accor plus at 7670Rs. Total of approx 16,670 INR i will have Gold Status and 30 Status nights in account.

serious

TF Neo
Can anybody tell me what's the advantage of Gold status?
Room Upgrade (subject to availability), Early check-in or late check-out, a welcome drink. But I see the value in connecting Accor Account to Airlines for double dip/further benefits (I have linked mine with Qatar, got Silver status with Qatar).

nrj1007

TF Premier
Room Upgrade (subject to availability), Early check-in or late check-out, a welcome drink. But I see the value in connecting Accor Account to Airlines for double dip/further benefits (I have linked mine with Qatar, got Silver status with Qatar).
You mean if you buy Accor memberships, it will give you gold status of Accor and silver status of Qatar?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
So much misinformation in this post!

There is no ibis voyageur. It is all plus ibis and all plus voyageur. https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/all-plus/index.en.shtml

You can stack ibis and voyageur to get gold.

You cannot stack either with accor plus.
Thank you for correcting the name, edited the same. That was a mistake. But yes, you can combine All Plus Ibis and Accor Plus. It's allowing the same, only if you purchase Accor Plus later on. Though technically it shouldn't, though it's allowing, wouldn't have shared either way.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
@Subhankar can u please clarify on combining the two memberships. I have just purchased Accor Plus membership and its in cancellation period.
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 11.25.24 PM.png
If this is workable then i can cancel the membership and get the Accor Card first.

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 11.29.00 PM.png
So, by your calculation i can spend 99 EUR and get Ibis card + get accor plus at 7670Rs. Total of approx 16,670 INR i will have Gold Status and 30 Status nights in account.
The Ibis one. First, you need to purchase that, then Accor Plus. But, as of now, wait a bit as @theglobalinvestor rightly pointed out that you can't combine them "officially" but it's allowing you to as I checked last time. Let me get it verified again.

Bhavik567

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Accor Plus member through Axis bank, expiry Feb 2024. Will probably get renewed. Going to stay 2 nights in India using stay plus before Feb. Also going to stay 7 nights 2 rooms in Novotel Al Barsha, Dubai, and 2 nights 2 rooms in Adagio Dubai in December. Planning to pay everything via points. Does buying IBIS or Voyager help in any significant way? Thanks

Bhavik567

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Accor Plus member through Axis bank, expiry Feb 2024. Will probably get renewed. Going to stay 2 nights in India using stay plus before Feb. Also going to stay 7 nights 2 rooms in Novotel Al Barsha, Dubai, and 2 nights 2 rooms in Adagio Dubai in December. Planning to pay everything via points. Does buying IBIS or Voyager help in any significant way? Thanks
@Subhankar Your input will be well appreciated

Bhavik567

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
😏 Doesn't allow buying Ibis card to a customer willing to pay!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-21-18-05-14-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-21-18-05-14-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 39

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you for correcting the name, edited the same. That was a mistake. But yes, you can combine All Plus Ibis and Accor Plus. It's allowing the same, only if you purchase Accor Plus later on. Though technically it shouldn't, though it's allowing, wouldn't have shared either way.
Oh nice find. Can you also buy voyageur first and then stack plus on top? Or limited to ibis only?

Status
Not open for further replies.