• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Advantage of HDFC RuPay Regalia Credit card for Airport lounge access

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Advantage of HDFC RuPay Regalia credit card for Airport lounge access -

HDFC bank Regalia credit card lounge list was reduced recently but if you have HDFC bank RuPay Regalia credit card then you can access RuPay lounge access, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

Also note - HDFC bank Regalia Visa/mastercard credit card offer Priority Pass for International lounge access but RuPay variant Regalia credit card offer all International Airport lounge access offer by Diners club International, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

RuPay Regalia, Domestic airport lounge access - Rs.2 will be charged to the card account as a transaction for verification.

RuPay Regalia, International airport lounge access - Customers will be charged a transaction fee of $3.25 on their Credit card towards complimentary lounge access, same shall be reversed (I recommended you can also confirm this International airport lounge access info with HDFC bank before use).

sraewr.jpg

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
I am thinking of getting my Regalia LTF VISA variant to Rupay. I have a PP with Regalia. Read this thread that the Priority Pass won't work if variant is switched to Rupay.

Also, I have been to Encalme Lounge twice in last three months and Regalia Visa is not accepted for free lounge access. So the variant is anyways not useful for lounge access. Will the Rupay one work for lounge access?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I am thinking of getting my Regalia LTF VISA variant to Rupay. I have a PP with Regalia. Read this thread that the Priority Pass won't work if variant is switched to Rupay.

Also, I have been to Encalme Lounge twice in last three months and Regalia Visa is not accepted for free lounge access. So the variant is anyways not useful for lounge access. Will the Rupay one work for lounge access?
Same ques :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RuPay cards are currently not reliable on International lounge access. Most banks disabled International lounge access for RuPay cards.

Domestic lounge access now control by HDFC bank.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Advantage of HDFC RuPay Regalia credit card for Airport lounge access -

HDFC bank Regalia credit card lounge list was reduced recently but if you have HDFC bank RuPay Regalia credit card then you can access RuPay lounge access, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

Also note - HDFC bank Regalia Visa/mastercard credit card offer Priority Pass for International lounge access but RuPay variant Regalia credit card offer all International Airport lounge access offer by Diners club International, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

RuPay Regalia, Domestic airport lounge access - Rs.2 will be charged to the card account as a transaction for verification.

RuPay Regalia, International airport lounge access - Customers will be charged a transaction fee of $3.25 on their Credit card towards complimentary lounge access, same shall be reversed (I recommended you can also confirm this International airport lounge access info with HDFC bank before use).

sraewr.jpg
Its very easy to convert to rupay variant of regalia through calling customer care. On email they say rupay variant not available or we've stopped issuing now. Moreover, as I confirmed, we can apply for priority pass on rupay variant also as its a feature of hdfc regalia and not visa or mastercard. Still I'll confirm latter by applying priority pass when my regalia gets converted to rupay
@Abhishek012 @Wealth is my birth right!

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I got approval for priority pass on rupay regalia. You can pay other credit card bill from upi linked rupay regalia through amazon.

But, the greatest benefit of rupay regalia is upi linkage and transfer to bank account upto 1 lakh free. Check out my post here

knight

TF Ace
Has anybody tried International lounge Access with HDFC Regalia Rupay or Tata neu Infinity Rupay?

How was the experience while accessing and with refund?

Last edited: