• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Advantage of HDFC RuPay Regalia Credit card for Airport lounge access

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Advantage of HDFC RuPay Regalia credit card for Airport lounge access -

HDFC bank Regalia credit card lounge list was reduced recently but if you have HDFC bank RuPay Regalia credit card then you can access RuPay lounge access, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

Also note - HDFC bank Regalia Visa/mastercard credit card offer Priority Pass for International lounge access but RuPay variant Regalia credit card offer all International Airport lounge access offer by Diners club International, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

RuPay Regalia, Domestic airport lounge access - Rs.2 will be charged to the card account as a transaction for verification.

RuPay Regalia, International airport lounge access - Customers will be charged a transaction fee of $3.25 on their Credit card towards complimentary lounge access, same shall be reversed (I recommended you can also confirm this International airport lounge access info with HDFC bank before use).

sraewr.jpg

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Whenever I see I only see RuPay debit cards around me over 70% for sure because previously banks around here were promoted RuPay cards with campaigns with their benefits like insurance (now removed from classic cards 😐) I don't remember still available in Platinum debit cards or not that's not only if a person applies any cards in my local area branches they were issued by default RuPay cards in my friends circle more than 90% of my friends only have rupay cards only, why you are saying rupay is not growing?
Like i said earlier, people have RuPay debit cards but never used it or use only for lounge access. They dnt use it for online/offline transactions.

RuPay debit card issuing market share is between 58% to 60% (not 70%) but 50% cards are RuPay jan dhan cards and mostly all RuPay jan dhan cards are inactive or used only for ATM transactions. If you exclude RuPay Jan dhan cards then RuPay debit card issuing market share is less then 30% only.

Also note - Visa and Mastercard were also invited for Jan Dhan card but they are not interested and demand huge fee from banks.

RuPay debit card transaction volume and value market share is less than 30%, This has also come down to 26% in recent years.

So, you said "my friends circle more than 90% of my friends only have rupay cards only". Yes, 100% i agree with you but now tell me how many of your friends used RuPay debit cards for daily basis ? Dnt count lounge access or amazon add money offer. Without any offers, How many of your friends used RuPay debit cards for purchasing grocery, fuel, shopping, utility bills etc ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
So, you said "my friends circle more than 90% of my friends only have rupay cards only". Yes, 100% i agree with you but now tell me how many of your friends used RuPay debit cards for daily basis ? Dnt count lounge access or amazon add money offer. Without any offers, How many of your friends used RuPay debit cards for purchasing grocery, fuel, shopping, utility bills etc ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Frankly speaking they don't even can't able to use Amazon add money offers and lounges because majority cards were in classic variants and yes they only use cards for ATM withdrawals only and majority ones not even enabled online/ e commerce (all majority of the cards were forcefully issued without giving the selection options 🤦) they prefer using UPI....

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Frankly speaking they don't even can't able to use Amazon add money offers and lounges because majority cards were in classic variants and yes they only use cards for ATM withdrawals only and majority ones not even enabled online/ e commerce (all majority of the cards were forcefully issued without giving the selection options 🤦) they prefer using UPI....
That's what i was saying, banks earn money through MDR and inventives when you use your RuPay cards. Having a RuPay card is of no use, unless you use your card. Also ATM cash withdrawal work on ATM network.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
They replied on mail that Rupay version of card is not available
Send email to - customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

or if they still reject to issue then try this way -

One user here in technofino got this way -

Go to this link – https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/Customer_Center.aspx

And write this in box .

I need to change my Regalia credit card in visa franchisee to RuPay franchisee. How do I ?

Choose this option, on the link i shared >> Credit card >> Request and Modifications > I need to change my card franchisee from Master card to Visa Variant or Vice versa What should I do.

and then write in the box for RuPay.

srew.jpg

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Send email to - customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

or if they still reject to issue then try this way -

One user here in technofino got this way -

Go to this link – https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/Customer_Center.aspx

And write this in box .

I need to change my Regalia credit card in visa franchisee to RuPay franchisee. How do I ?

Choose this option, on the link i shared >> Credit card >> Request and Modifications > I need to change my card franchisee from Master card to Visa Variant or Vice versa What should I do.

and then write in the box for RuPay.

srew.jpg
Idk why to take this much of hassle 😒

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Idk why to take this much of hassle 😒
To support our India's RuPay card and RuPay credit card linked with UPI for HDFC bank also coming soon.

last thing is mastercard also useless. Better to use Visa if anyone want for International transactions otherwise use RuPay.

Add-on card available for both RuPay and Visa variant.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, i already mentioned in my post. You will get to access all Diners club International lounges outside India.

RuPay variant Regalia credit card offer all International Airport lounge access offer by Diners club International, list here - https://www.rupay.co.in/lounges

RuPay Regalia, International airport lounge access - Customers will be charged a transaction fee of $3.25 on their Credit card towards complimentary lounge access, same shall be reversed (I recommend you can also confirm this International airport lounge access info with HDFC bank before use).
Better to take visa regalia than rupay one. As it does not comes with priority pass, what if lounge access fee is not reversed in a month. Unnecessary wastage of time in writing mails and following up for fee reversal

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Better to take visa regalia than rupay one. As it does not comes with priority pass, what if lounge access fee is not reversed in a month. Unnecessary wastage of time in writing mails and following up for fee reversal
I guess this is auto reversal. Auto Reversal always credit within a few weeks.

Anyways International lounge access, yes go for visa card. My post was mainly for domestic lounge access.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Why do you mean by "MasterCard is useless"?
Mastercard is Anti-India company. 1000 times told here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just recently, Mastercard CEO Michael Miebach told in a interview, UPI dnt provide security and lots of false information about UPI.

MasterCard employees were also involved in several anti-India activities on Twitter.

Better to use Visa card, if RuPay variant is not available but dnt use mastercard.