• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeronpay credit card bill payment issue

leonneel

TF Premier
So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.

Last edited:
I'd like to discuss a worrisome incident I recently had with AeronPay, and I'm reaching out to the community for help or thoughts.
I used AeronPay to make an INR 5000 payment to my HDFC credit card about four months ago. Unfortunately, I was unaware that the payment had not to be applied to my card until lately. On January 22nd, I paid credit card bill totaling 70k, 30k, and 7k. Luckily, these three transactions were successfully credited to my card.

After learning about potential payment concerns on Technofino and Twitter, I decided to double-check all of my previous transactions. To my amazement, the 5k payment made four months ago had not been cleared.

I have already emailed AeronPay, outlining the matter and requested refund

Aeronpay is a complete waste of time. Did fastag recharge around 6 months back and it was not successful. Mailed customer care many times but no resolution. As amount was less so left it.

Well, Arindam made a video so tried . Made a mistake of doing high amount. 20k,25k,1.5L,2.2L
He should put a disclaimer that "try at your own risk"
bell ringing GIF by Brenfi

Aeronpay is not crediting refunds to orginal payment method. Now, they are asking to complete face verification to utilize the e-cash amount and could not find e-cash amount also in app. 8000 stuck with them.
Is there any way to report them to RBI for this unfair practice?

Aeronpay is not crediting refunds to orginal payment method. Now, they are asking to complete face verification to utilize the e-cash amount and could not find e-cash amount also in app. 8000 stuck with them.
Is there any way to report them to RBI for this unfair practice?
Did you paid on 22nd January

There is another serious security issue in Aeron, i paid my HDFC cc bill using my ICICI cc and i wrongly entered the expiry date and cvv of my SBI card and entered OTP which i received on my number, to my surprise the payment got succeeded! My ICICI card also charged and bill was also received in my Hdfc... I am still wondering how has this payment got succeeded wherein I entered wrong expiry and wrong cvv? Is this serious security laps on the part of ICICI? Or simply Aeron has tockenised my CC with out actully informing us where you don't need actually the cvv and expiry..... guide.

Last edited:
Back