• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent for federal bank credit card

Your existing credit card limit. And what is your CIBIL. We three friends applied credit card. I got celesta and other two got middle variant credit card . But our CIBIL was 772.
Cibil 788, 11L on hdfc cc bro. but i applied as usual and not on c2c basis as i haven't mentioned about hdfc cc anywhere . how to apply on c2c basis bro?

but why would you get a federal bank card??

or is it something with me not being able to understand credit cards

HDFC was after me asking me to get Infinia but I did not understand it so I kept saying no and now that I do understand they are not ready to offer

now federal is after me to get Imperio but I keep saying no and I see people that want it

That's why I joined this community so I don't say no to good offers
I am upset about saying to to Infinia earlier - it was in my reapproved cards list on the portal and also I got call from the team saying I am pre-approved but I was like it's too expensive

HDFC was after me asking me to get Infinia but I did not understand it so I kept saying no and now that I do understand they are not ready to offer

now federal is after me to get Imperio but I keep saying no and I see people that want it

I am upset about saying to to Infinia earlier - it was in my reapproved cards list on the portal and also I got call from the team saying I am pre-approved but I was like it's too expensive
but the problem on their behalf is they never mentioned to me that you get equivalent points back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kaunsa bizness hai bro ?

Back