• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent for federal bank credit card

Koi mujhe bhi bata do.. Link for card to card apply for federal credit card. Or what is the process..

Coz phle i applied and straight away rejection at time of applying.

Having good cards and good cibil score even then

Applied online on federal bank's website, celesta approved within 6 hours. I should get the physical card in the next few days.

Applied online on federal bank's website, celesta approved within 6 hours. I should get the physical card in the next few days.
Applied Yesterday , got rejected stating Salary doesn't meet the criteria, I gave access to salary account for fetching details coz when I tried last time some 5 months back I had uploaded salary slips and bank statements and they rejected stating Pin not serviceable.

I guess bunch of idiots running Federal Credit Card approvals algorithm...... If 1Lakh+ is not fitting their salary criteria then only God knows what will fit.

I raised concern on the same to their customer care email, lets see how it goes... will raise to RBI Ombudsman this time, enough of these clowns.

Applied Yesterday , got rejected stating Salary doesn't meet the criteria, I gave access to salary account for fetching details coz when I tried last time some 5 months back I had uploaded salary slips and bank statements and they rejected stating Pin not serviceable.

I guess bunch of idiots running Federal Credit Card approvals algorithm...... If 1Lakh+ is not fitting their salary criteria then only God knows what will fit.

I raised concern on the same to their customer care email, lets see how it goes... will raise to RBI Ombudsman this time, enough of these clowns.
Yes 1 Lakh+ should be sufficient to get their cards. Not sure what happened with your application.

When I applied, I was not asked to upload salary slip or ITR. I just filled the form, did Vkyc and the card was approved on the same day. Maybe my Experian score was good enough for them to not ask salary slip and itr?

Yes 1 Lakh+ should be sufficient to get their cards. Not sure what happened with your application.

When I applied, I was not asked to upload salary slip or ITR. I just filled the form, did Vkyc and the card was approved on the same day. Maybe my Experian score was good enough for them to not ask salary slip and itr?
How much is your experian Bro ? Mine is 766 since April.

Back