• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Air India Flying returns - revamp

hysteriadoc

TF Select
Where is this mentioned?

Can anyone confirm id this is true?
Read it here. Someone posted.

Finally my air india SBI signature credit card card has started rewarding me after lot of hurdles.
It's a very complicated card I'll write in details step by step
Had sbi simply save credit card My first credit card which I got in March 23 last year. That time my SBI card was rejected because I had no other credit card. But their sales person was in touch with me as soon as my simply save card was 6month old got a call from their guy that you were interested in sbi air india signature credit card and I said yes and after applying got the card In late August.
Let's get to the card.
Now I'm pro on this card there's not much information avaible I have gained from my experience even their customer care people have no idea about this card benefits.
Now whoever is planing to get this card for just joining benefits and will closed or downgrade next year please drop your plan. To avai joining benefits itself you have to complete tasks as following.
1) you should have fly atleast one flight in your air india ffp
Then only you can reedem your points luckily I had 4 flights activity mum-delhi and delhi to Kathmandu and same for the return. And to book flights for friend and family members you should have atleast 5 flights in your name. And I travelled again mumbai to Delhi and Jammu and return route also the same so now I have 8 flights in my air india frequent flyer program.
2) Now let's talk about the reward points. You don't immediately get the reward points like the other credit card (I also have axis atlas) I got 5000 edge miles first month itself after paying joining fees. Sbi charged me joining fees in Feb24 and I received 20000 points in my sbi account and you have to call them every time to transfer the points in your air india ffp.
3) You get 4 reward point on every 100 spent except for fuel and wallet and utilities
And now the best part and complicated part 30 reward point for card holder for every 100 spent on air india website and app. And 10 reward points for evry 100 spent for friends and family. For milestone you get 20000 points on spending 5 lacs, 30000 points on spending 10lacs and 50000 points on spending 20 lacs so only five lakhs is achievable in most cases.
4)While applying the card I didn't knew I have to mention our existing Air India ffp no
So I got card with different no I was worried then called their executive and got my ffp linked to my card. Still I was sceptical about this card after hearing lot of negative reviews about this card. And was new to credit card game as this was my first travel credit card.
5) Now I had booked tickets for first time me and my friends from my card for North India trip which was around 75000 for 3 tickets so I was supposed to get somewhere 12500 points which resulted to one mumbai delhi ticket. After all the devaluation on credit cards around 9 to 10% reward rate was best. And you get reward points after 45 days of transaction. I waited for 500days but got nothing and from there I also started feeling negative about this card after relentlessly emails exchange for almost 50 days I got points from sbi last week thus writing the review.
6)Things started getting better in mid March received 20000 joining points and 15000 points accumulated by spend were also lying in my sbi rewards so transferred 35000 points in my air india frequent flyer program. And got good news again in late April after Tatas take over last year they made changes in air india frequent flyer program and were I was supposed to spend 10020 points for one mumbai to Delhi tickets now I need only 5000 points for one mumbai to Delhi tickets results one mumbai to Delhi round trip for my 75000 rs spent I was getting value of 12-13000 rs which is reward rate of 17-18% which is rare nowdays. I'm putting mumbai - delhi route just for reference you can to anywhere you want in the world as air india has a good connectivity everywhere. I was over the moon after my points were settled
7) for 30 reward points per 100 rupees you need to have your ffp no printed on yor flight tickets and there no retro claim or settlement for that points. I was also negative about this card till last week but just after my claim settlement came in. I have started other plans me and my friend is going to visit japan by air india and I am going to received 30000 points from that which is about 3 mumbai delhi return flights one mumbai to Dubai flight or one mumbai to Bangkok return flight in economy by just paying 5000-6000 INR.
8)would not recommend for any person other than air india frequent flier because you need minimum 10000points to transfer that comes to 2.5lacs on other spends not much rewarding. Only on air india you received reward from 10% to 25%.
9)I was new to credit card game but within a year I have a free ticket of mumbai to Iondon return direct flight which retails for 80000 to one lac rs already gave over 60000 airmiles by smartly clubbing 10000 axis edge miles to 20000 air india points I'm going to received more 20000 air india miles by achieving the 5lacs spending threshold soon I will have over a l00000 points from which I can take a return trip to London from Mumbai for 70000 points if booked months ahead and 36000 points for mumbai to Bangkok trip or 24 flights on mumbai to Delhi route 😎

feel free to ask me anything about this card

sonuyos

TF Select
RML Group
Read it here. Someone posted.

Finally my air india SBI signature credit card card has started rewarding me after lot of hurdles.
It's a very complicated card I'll write in details step by step
Had sbi simply save credit card My first credit card which I got in March 23 last year. That time my SBI card was rejected because I had no other credit card. But their sales person was in touch with me as soon as my simply save card was 6month old got a call from their guy that you were interested in sbi air india signature credit card and I said yes and after applying got the card In late August.
Let's get to the card.
Now I'm pro on this card there's not much information avaible I have gained from my experience even their customer care people have no idea about this card benefits.
Now whoever is planing to get this card for just joining benefits and will closed or downgrade next year please drop your plan. To avai joining benefits itself you have to complete tasks as following.
1) you should have fly atleast one flight in your air india ffp
Then only you can reedem your points luckily I had 4 flights activity mum-delhi and delhi to Kathmandu and same for the return. And to book flights for friend and family members you should have atleast 5 flights in your name. And I travelled again mumbai to Delhi and Jammu and return route also the same so now I have 8 flights in my air india frequent flyer program.
2) Now let's talk about the reward points. You don't immediately get the reward points like the other credit card (I also have axis atlas) I got 5000 edge miles first month itself after paying joining fees. Sbi charged me joining fees in Feb24 and I received 20000 points in my sbi account and you have to call them every time to transfer the points in your air india ffp.
3) You get 4 reward point on every 100 spent except for fuel and wallet and utilities
And now the best part and complicated part 30 reward point for card holder for every 100 spent on air india website and app. And 10 reward points for evry 100 spent for friends and family. For milestone you get 20000 points on spending 5 lacs, 30000 points on spending 10lacs and 50000 points on spending 20 lacs so only five lakhs is achievable in most cases.
4)While applying the card I didn't knew I have to mention our existing Air India ffp no
So I got card with different no I was worried then called their executive and got my ffp linked to my card. Still I was sceptical about this card after hearing lot of negative reviews about this card. And was new to credit card game as this was my first travel credit card.
5) Now I had booked tickets for first time me and my friends from my card for North India trip which was around 75000 for 3 tickets so I was supposed to get somewhere 12500 points which resulted to one mumbai delhi ticket. After all the devaluation on credit cards around 9 to 10% reward rate was best. And you get reward points after 45 days of transaction. I waited for 500days but got nothing and from there I also started feeling negative about this card after relentlessly emails exchange for almost 50 days I got points from sbi last week thus writing the review.
6)Things started getting better in mid March received 20000 joining points and 15000 points accumulated by spend were also lying in my sbi rewards so transferred 35000 points in my air india frequent flyer program. And got good news again in late April after Tatas take over last year they made changes in air india frequent flyer program and were I was supposed to spend 10020 points for one mumbai to Delhi tickets now I need only 5000 points for one mumbai to Delhi tickets results one mumbai to Delhi round trip for my 75000 rs spent I was getting value of 12-13000 rs which is reward rate of 17-18% which is rare nowdays. I'm putting mumbai - delhi route just for reference you can to anywhere you want in the world as air india has a good connectivity everywhere. I was over the moon after my points were settled
7) for 30 reward points per 100 rupees you need to have your ffp no printed on yor flight tickets and there no retro claim or settlement for that points. I was also negative about this card till last week but just after my claim settlement came in. I have started other plans me and my friend is going to visit japan by air india and I am going to received 30000 points from that which is about 3 mumbai delhi return flights one mumbai to Dubai flight or one mumbai to Bangkok return flight in economy by just paying 5000-6000 INR.
8)would not recommend for any person other than air india frequent flier because you need minimum 10000points to transfer that comes to 2.5lacs on other spends not much rewarding. Only on air india you received reward from 10% to 25%.
9)I was new to credit card game but within a year I have a free ticket of mumbai to Iondon return direct flight which retails for 80000 to one lac rs already gave over 60000 airmiles by smartly clubbing 10000 axis edge miles to 20000 air india points I'm going to received more 20000 air india miles by achieving the 5lacs spending threshold soon I will have over a l00000 points from which I can take a return trip to London from Mumbai for 70000 points if booked months ahead and 36000 points for mumbai to Bangkok trip or 24 flights on mumbai to Delhi route 😎

feel free to ask me anything about this card
But it was recently revamped. I cannot find any evidence of 1 or 5 booking required.

catcat

TF Select
Are they giving the AIr India status based on Vistara status? Any idea when? I got gold status on Vistara due to axis card. Now downgraded to silver, and is expiring at the eng of July. Would be good if it becomes Air India Silver.

msk1437

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After I go confirm the flight details it's asking for passenger name with mine as default

I'm able to change it and proceed to the further steps so I think we'd be able to book for others

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After I go confirm the flight details it's asking for passenger name with mine as default

I'm able to change it and proceed to the further steps so I think we'd be able to book for others
That's also available while booking in Vistara, but after booking default name gets plated. So don't ever think that.