• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank credit Card VKYC done, but application still under review

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I applied to Airtel Axis bank credit card. The VKYC was done, its more than a week and the status is still under process.

1) Can anyone tell me how many days will it take?
2) Should I mail someone to check the status
3) There was CIBIL enquiry hit 2 times on the same date for the credit card application. How do I remove one enquiry?

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
DM them on Twitter and alternatively you can write to them at pno@axisbank.com
I did this, the application is still stuck to processing stage. No response on twitter as well.

Meanwhile when the airtel axis application was still live, I applied for Axis myzone ltf card. There was a physical verification and my card got delivered today.

Hence, i guess axis allows multiple credit card applications to be open at the same time.

Now should i pursue for airtel axis or ask for application closure and re-apply. Will it affect cibil?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I did this, the application is still stuck to processing stage. No response on twitter as well.

Meanwhile when the airtel axis application was still live, I applied for Axis myzone ltf card. There was a physical verification and my card got delivered today.

Hence, i guess axis allows multiple credit card applications to be open at the same time.

Now should i pursue for airtel axis or ask for application closure and re-apply. Will it affect cibil?
Yes, they do allow multiple applications with different cards. You should wait for their response. Since your Myzone card was already approved, it's highly unlikely that they will approve the Airtel Axis card so soon, unless they overlook the fact that it has already been approved 🤣. Now that it has been approved, you will need to wait for a cooling-off period of 3 months.

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They do remove enquiries if we request politely and with valid reasons. My both enquiries for Airtel card were removed (original as well as duplicate).
Can you please share an email template for writing to them? They made a duplicate enquiry for my Airtel card application as well.

P B R G

TF Ace
Can you please share an email template for writing to them? They made a duplicate enquiry for my Airtel card application as well.
Email got deleted. You can try ChatGPT.

Just explain to them how and when the duplicate enquiry happened and why you want the same to be removed/suppressed.