• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bill Payment Issue

vasanth_ece

TF Select
Tried to make my electricity bill payment yesterday using Airtel Axis CC in Airtel App. Till now i saw the status as Bill Payment in progress. (more than 12 hours)
Neither from Airtel nor from Airtel Payment Bank helping to resolve the issue.Will the bill payment will happen or not, as my due date is nearing.

Some people tells its the same happening for Gas Bills too.. ANybody else facing this issue.

Note: Bill payment is down for the past 2 days and they made up yesterday but payments getting stuck.

I too (by my own folly since I had some funds in the wallet) tried to use them to pay Elec and small fastag recharge via Airtel app yesterday. Still in the pending stage after almost 24 hrs. I'm sure Airtel takes no responsibility for such pain being caused to consumers. Even if it fails it is fine. Best to inform in 1 hr max so that customer can choose some other means to pay. Else one does not know whether to pay or wait since it is showing processing.

I too (by my own folly since I had some funds in the wallet) tried to use them to pay Elec and small fastag recharge via Airtel app yesterday. Still in the pending stage after almost 24 hrs. I'm sure Airtel takes no responsibility for such pain being caused to consumers. Even if it fails it is fine. Best to inform in 1 hr max so that customer can choose some other means to pay. Else one does not know whether to pay or wait since it is showing processing.
I think there may be sometime 1-2 days, it should fail.It can't be in progress for long. I am planning to raise dispute if not processed in next 7 days. In the mean time, i don't want to wait for this buggy app to pay bill. It's better to pay from Amazon ,as my due date is nearing.

This app gives equal amount of tension for the cashback..

where do you guys check the status in Airtel thanks app ? For me its showing "payment refunded", but i had received an SMS that transaction has been processed successfully.
Seriously UX of Airtel and Axis both is confusing.

Is this still an issue with Airtel app?

My postpaid bill payment via the Airtel thanks app is still shown as "in progress" since Aug 16 and the payment has not reached the telecom company.

I see in the above posts it is mentioned that it takes 7 working days for reversal...while I wait ,is there anything else that I need to do in this period?

Yes there is some issue ongoing with app, after making electricity payment on Airtel app on 12 aug still it is showing pending, I mailed Airtel money customers care continue 4-5 days, and re-initiated payment on 20 aug.

Still 12 aug payment showing pending 1000067871.jpg

Back