• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Cashback Offer Gone in the App

its_karan

TF Legend
Is anyone else not seeing the offer of 10% cashback on utility gas and electricity bill payments when using the Airtel Axis credit card on the Airtel Thanks app? It was shown every time I made the payment until last month.

Can anybody shed some light? If I haven't selected the offer but still paid through the Airtel Axis credit card on the Airtel Thanks app, will I still receive the cashback?

photo_2023-05-06_19-13-28.jpg

The offer was missing on the Airtel App when I paid my bill in the last week of April, but I just checked that I received the cashback for that payment. So it's safe to say that the offer is still working.

That is not shown. That is directly credited to your account. Showing per txn Cashback & directly crediting it in bulk (that too after 1 month) are two different things.
please be clear what you want to mention.

Cashback is shown which is to be credited three days prior to the statement generation date.
individual cashback summary is not shown, but they mention in which category they are gonna classify that transaction and from there they mention what cashback in bulk is to be credited next month.

Cashback is shown which is to be credited three days prior to the statement generation date.
individual cashback summary is not shown, but they mention in which category they are gonna classify that transaction and from there they mention what cashback in bulk is to be credited next month.
I did said clearly and the person who asked understood my point 4 days ago.

Attachments

• FvqZBBsX0AAYqq0.jpg
    FvqZBBsX0AAYqq0.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12

cashba k aata hai. see the statement. calculate with each type of transaction

The offer was missing on the Airtel App when I paid my bill in the last week of April, but I just checked that I received the cashback for that payment. So it's safe to say that the offer is still working.
Where can we check cashback ,as in my Airtel thanks app card is not showing

Back