• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Cashback Offer Gone in the App

its_karan

TF Ace
Is anyone else not seeing the offer of 10% cashback on utility gas and electricity bill payments when using the Airtel Axis credit card on the Airtel Thanks app? It was shown every time I made the payment until last month.

Can anybody shed some light? If I haven't selected the offer but still paid through the Airtel Axis credit card on the Airtel Thanks app, will I still receive the cashback?

photo_2023-05-06_19-13-28.jpg

Kuldeep khola

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is anyone else not seeing the offer of 10% cashback on utility gas and electricity bill payments when using the Airtel Axis credit card on the Airtel Thanks app? It was shown every time I made the payment until last month.

Can anybody shed some light? If I haven't selected the offer but still paid through the Airtel Axis credit card on the Airtel Thanks app, will I still receive the cashback?

photo_2023-05-06_19-13-28.jpg
Yes toady I done recharge but 25% caseback offer not seen .
Let's see cashback will credit or not 🚫

r_raghu

TF Buzz
When can we see the CB for a transaction, I made a payment of 3k on 3rd May and still can't see anything, SBI CB shows this in just 2 days, I know the actual CB is credited after statement generation only, but still you get the idea how much CB you are getting on the transactions!

Vishnu

TF Select
I have been using the card since launch.. certain times the app doesnt show the offer still all the time whenever I have made an eligible payment, the cashback was credited. You neednt focus too much on whether the offer is shown or not. Also they cant just devalue the card just like that, they will send you a sms and mail on the changed terms which will come to effect only on a future date.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
When can we see the CB for a transaction, I made a payment of 3k on 3rd May and still can't see anything, SBI CB shows this in just 2 days, I know the actual CB is credited after statement generation only, but still you get the idea how much CB you are getting on the transactions!
Axis doesn't show Cashback in the app. You'll get to know total Cashback only after statement generation.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
This is probably the fastest devaluation I have seen in a card. 😂
Same way Google pay also removed offer of axis ace which was showing for may month & after few days devaluation news came. So be prepared..
Nothing to worry about. That Cashback comes by itself. We don't need to apply it everytime. That feature was useless. Good that Airtel removed it.

its_karan

TF Ace
I have been using the card since launch.. certain times the app doesnt show the offer still all the time whenever I have made an eligible payment, the cashback was credited. You neednt focus too much on whether the offer is shown or not. Also they cant just devalue the card just like that, they will send you a sms and mail on the changed terms which will come to effect only on a future date.
Thank you for the clarity.