• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Payments Bank Yearly Charges Updated

BiggBoss

TF Select
Hi,

Airtel Payments Bank increased Account maintenance charges.
Rs.198.24 Per Year.

airtel.webp

1)Effective 1st July 2024, Annual Subscription charges (Annually) and Account Operation Charges (Quarterly) would merge into a single charge named "Account Maintenance Charge" (Quarterly) at INR 42+18 % GST/Quarter. Account Maintenance Charges will be collected from October 2024 onwards.

Hi,

Rs.198.24 Per Year.

View attachment 60638

1)Effective 1st July 2024, Annual Subscription charges (Annually) and Account Operation Charges (Quarterly) would merge into a single charge named "Account Maintenance Charge" (Quarterly) at INR 42+18 % GST/Quarter. Account Maintenance Charges will be collected from October 2024 onwards.
Move to nsdl
Its 5.90/- per month

I made a transfer of 25k from my airtel bank to my icici account via UPI payment mode from airtel thanks app. Amount got deducted from my airtel bank account but not credited to icici account. It's been more than 24 hours now. Airtel team is saying it's success from their end and ICICI is saying they haven't received any money. What can be done in this case. Please help.

So what if you want to put more money then why you don't go with traditional banks?
Airtel Payments Bank also 2 lakh limit.

Now time to close airtel payment bank.
Useless bank who charge for maintenance?
And bandhan Bank has zero non maintenance charges on all accounts if you like it.

So technically zero balance

And atleast much better than Airtel bank

I made a transfer of 25k from my airtel bank to my icici account via UPI payment mode from airtel thanks app. Amount got deducted from my airtel bank account but not credited to icici account. It's been more than 24 hours now. Airtel team is saying it's success from their end and ICICI is saying they haven't received any money. What can be done in this case. Please help.
wait.. it will settle or get refunded within 48-72 hrs

Don't worry it'll be settled. Now RBI has strict rules about this. If it's not settled bank have to pay 100 rs per day to you. So it's a matter to worry for them not you.

Hi,

Rs.198.24 Per Year.

View attachment 60638

Jio bank is best.

I had some cashback stuck in my Airtel wallet for several years. I opened the payment banks account online, transferred the funding + cashback balance and then requested closure which was done within a couple of days. Don't see any point in having this account as the rates are not that great and all FDs are with IndusInd.

Back