• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel thanks app credit card bill payment fialed

Yes, it is under utilities section. The problem is credit limit hasn’t changed. I k ow that some banks show transaction credit in 1-2 days but usually the credit limit is updated instantly.
To top it all, the number that Airtel listed in successful txn msg does not even have support option, it just gives option to listen about Airtel bank products, the Airtel thanks guys say it’s not Airtel banks transaction!!! Asking me to contact service provider. I already sent email to wecare@airtelbank.com. They said you are not Airtel bank customer, can’t help, I then sent further mail to grievance officer
@6ix9ine @desiviru 😅

Yes, it is under utilities section. The problem is credit limit hasn’t changed. I k ow that some banks show transaction credit in 1-2 days but usually the credit limit is updated instantly.
To top it all, the number that Airtel listed in successful txn msg does not even have support option, it just gives option to listen about Airtel bank products, the Airtel thanks guys say it’s not Airtel banks transaction!!! Asking me to contact service provider. I already sent email to wecare@airtelbank.com. They said you are not Airtel bank customer, can’t help, I then sent further mail to grievance officer
If your transaction was successful, you will see the change in your credit limit, though it may take some time to reflect.

In case the transaction gets failed on the backend, you will be refunded automatically, and the amount will be credited to your bank account within 5-7 working days.

You need to understand that you are actually abusing the bug. I hope the mail which you sent to the grievance officer doesn't have any information about your CC bill payment.

If your transaction was successful, you will see the change in your credit limit, though it may take some time to reflect.

In case the transaction gets failed on the backend, you will be refunded automatically, and the amount will be credited to your bank account within 5-7 working days.

You need to understand that you are actually abusing the bug. I hope the mail which you sent to the grievance officer doesn't have any information about your CC bill payment.
How is complaining about a service abusing a bug?

how is complaining about a failed service ‘abusing a bug’? That damned app does not even have a functional support system which they themselves ask us to contact . Axis bank updates the credit limit instantly upon receiving payment. This payment was towards an axis card. Why would you assume that I would give cc details?

How is complaining about a service abusing a bug?
I'm not talking about complaining, that is a legitimate issue. Airtel customer care is clueless. There have been many cases where people paid their credit card bills using mixture of Airtel/HDFC DCs for the points, and when the payment fails, people contact Airtel and they find out that they have no idea what's going on.

Why would you assume that I would give cc details?
CC payment details (transaction receipt)*, not CC details. If you have framed your transaction, while writing the email in such a way that they consider it as a utility bill rather than a credit card bill, then good for you.

Due to impatient people, we have lost rewards on HDFC BillPay. That's all I want to say. The rest of the information is freely available on the forums.

Back