• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel thanks app does not have option to pay Telangana electricity bills? How to use airtel axis card to pay bill and get 10% discount

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I recently applied for Axis airtel card and it got approved.
I have a Telangana electricity bill pending to be paid but I don't see option to pay Telangana electricity bill on Airtel thanks app.
Is there any way to pay Telangana (tsspdcl) electricity bill through Airtel axis credit card and still earn 10% cashback?

Thanks in advance for your help

credit_noob

TF Select
So you can't pay more than 10K on amazon bill pay ? I am new Apay card holder. 2%? isn't it 1% on all other transaction.
1.Yes you are right, 2% cashback on electricity bill payment of less than 10k only allowed.

2.If you earn cashback more than 10k in a calender month ICICI block your card saying business transactions.
3. I am using Airtel app as platform and apay ICICI as card to pay my single 50k electricity bill and getting 1% cashback without any convience fee

OneCardMan

TF Buzz
2.If you earn cashback more than 10k in a calender month ICICI block your card saying business transactions.
So you cant spend/buy product more than 2,00,000 on amazon using Apay card because u get 10K return (5%) and ur card will get blocked even if u r genuine user :O i was planning to buy 1.5~2.5Lakh worth TV on near future. Thats weird.

Harsha896

TF Select
Same problem bro iam also from Telangana and i have Airtel axis i wrote them email also but it's more then 6 month and issue is still not solved
The problem is not with Airtel but overall with BBPS. Telangana electricity board is not on-boarded yet on BBPS so it's not showing up on most of the apps who use BBPS in the backend unlike amazon.