• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All Banks Customer Care Dept Email Id

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
One Funny thing.. my recent observation.. I had raised a complaint with IndusInd by sending an email to Reachus@indus on 27 May, Still now no solution. It looks like they Literally forgot the issue and moved on. Whenever i ask for Update, they just send a Formal email like we are still looking into the issue.
Recently i wanted to escalate to Level-3, So referred to post here and tried to raise my complaint via this Link - https://www.indusind.com/in/en/microsites/forms/grievance-redressal.html.

the FUNNY thing is that i am unable to SUBMIT my Query whatsoever, i tried Chrome, Edge and even Firefox, My Laptop, Office Laptop. Still it wont submit. the Site does not support Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, it does not support special characters in our Message. I does not accept jpg, pdf and docx format uploads. they havereally designed the site for Advanced level Alien support.
I felt so bad trying all this to just give up and deciding to move on from this Bank. I emailed them saying if i don't see a solution, i am moving my Salary account to some other bank.

Last edited:
One Funny thing.. my recent observation.. I had raised a complaint with IndusInd by sending an email to Reachus@indus on 27 May, Still now no solution. It looks like they Literally forgot the issue and moved on. Whenever i ask for Update, they just send a Formal email like we are still looking into the issue.
Recently i wanted to escalate to Level-3, So referred to post here and tried to raise my complaint via this Link - https://www.indusind.com/in/en/microsites/forms/grievance-redressal.html.

the FUNNY thing is that i am unable to SUBMIT my Query whatsoever, i tried Chrome, Edge and even Firefox, My Laptop, Office Laptop. Still it wont submit. the Site does not support Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, it does not support special characters in our Message. I does not accept jpg, pdf and docx format uploads. they havereally designed the site for Advanced level Alien support.
I felt so bad trying all this to just give up and deciding to move on from this Bank. I emailed them saying if i don't see a solution, i am moving my Salary account to some other bank.
Just email nodal.officer@indusind.com

the FUNNY thing is that i am unable to SUBMIT my Query whatsoever, i tried Chrome, Edge and even Firefox, My Laptop, Office Laptop. Still it wont submit.
The reason I generally avoided forms wherever possible in my post
It's the sameeeee with Hdfc and Kotak!! sometimes their forms just don't submit; no matter which browser you use
Thanks for this; will add this email to the main list
I had raised a complaint with IndusInd by sending an email to Reachus@indus on 27 May, Still now no solution
Try writing to the Regional Nodal Officers ( their email id is directly given through the link provided in post )
Else try emailing👇
as he suggested

The reason I generally avoided forms wherever possible in my post
It's the sameeeee with Hdfc and Kotak!! sometimes their forms just don't submit; no matter which browser you use

Thanks for this; will add this email to the main list

Try writing to the Regional Nodal Officers ( their email id is directly given through the link provided in post )
Else try emailing👇

as he suggested
Nodal officer will reply in a week. So make sure you mention all details, attach all proofs, and mention level 1 auto generated service request.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back