• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All cards lounge access exhausted !

arydestroyer

TF Buzz
Hey guys, so I am in Nagaland right now. I will be headed back to Poona and theres a 4hr layover in Delhi (T2). I have a couple cards with me, but their lounge access have be exhausted already. I have one card back at home which has lounge access, but it doesnt support dreamfolks or pp. I need help how to access that lounge.

Cards with lounge access which I have (physical and virtual) :

HDFC Imperia Visa Platinum DC (1 Lounge access available, but T2 lounge not partnered. Not registering on DF or PP or LK)
Indusind Select World MC DC (2 Lounge access exhausted)
Indusind Select Visa Signature DC (Card in Pune, only virtual I have. Not registering on DF, PP or LK)
Indusind Indie Megastar account DC (1 lounge access exhausted)
HDFC Millenia MC CC (Card in Pune, Virtual available. Not registering on DF, PP or LK)
Bank of Maharashtra Rupay select DC (Card in Pune, registering on PP, but failing during the payment phase, International enabled)

Please suggest me what I could do in this scenario.

I was thinking of opening a bank account online, which would dispatch the debit card to my home town in pune. And then with the card details I could register on PP or DF and avail lounge access. Which account to open. I am specifically looking for a debit card which works with pp or Lk becasue I cant have it physical. I will close account once lounge access utilized.

Another Idea I had was to upgrade my ICICI debit card to Coral DC for 500 fee. It has lounge access. But I dont know if it works on PP or LK.

Please suggest an account which I can open, which will issue me a debit card (preferably virtual) and which I can use on PP or DF for lounge access (Delhi T2).

I am ok with funding upto 1lac since ill close the account anyways. And I am ok with debit card fee upto 500. Which in turn gives me lounge access for free.

I know this is ridiculously far fetched but please any help would be appreciated. And please dont give unneedful info like just buy food worth 500, etc.

Thanks.

Hey guys, so I am in Nagaland right now. I will be headed back to Poona and theres a 4hr layover in Delhi (T2). I have a couple cards with me, but their lounge access have be exhausted already. I have one card back at home which has lounge access, but it doesnt support dreamfolks or pp. I need help how to access that lounge.

HDFC Imperia Visa Platinum DC (1 Lounge access available, but T2 lounge not partnered. Not registering on DF or PP or LK)
Indusind Select Visa Signature DC (Card in Pune, only virtual I have. Not registering on DF, PP or LK)
HDFC Millenia MC CC (Card in Pune, Virtual available. Not registering on DF, PP or LK)
Bank of Maharashtra Rupay select DC (Card in Pune, registering on PP, but failing during the payment phase, International enabled)

I was thinking of opening a bank account online, which would dispatch the debit card to my home town in pune. And then with the card details I could register on PP or DF and avail lounge access. Which account to open. I am specifically looking for a debit card which works with pp or Lk becasue I cant have it physical. I will close account once lounge access utilized.

Another Idea I had was to upgrade my ICICI debit card to Coral DC for 500 fee. It has lounge access. But I dont know if it works on PP or LK.

Please suggest an account which I can open, which will issue me a debit card (preferably virtual) and which I can use on PP or DF for lounge access (Delhi T2).

I am ok with funding upto 1lac since ill close the account anyways. And I am ok with debit card fee upto 500. Which in turn gives me lounge access for free.

I know this is ridiculously far fetched but please any help would be appreciated. And please dont give unneedful info like just buy food worth 500, etc.

Thanks.
all this for 1 lounge access? really... Just have fun outside the lounge...

Thanks.
I can help with a QR as well. Though I've never used online QR based if you know DM me I'll give the QR anyways not travelling anywhere this quarter.

Thanks.
So it seems the best solution for now is to dm @Akashn and @theflash and get two QR so two lounge access and after getting home you will figure something for later

Thanks.
You can ask someone from home to courier the cards to you.

all this for 1 lounge access? really... Just have fun outside the lounge...
Fully agree with you. Too much hassle and abuse of process for one time lounge access. You can even purchase access if it is required urgently. Having a bank mail you cards and cheque books and open an account which you would later immediately close is such a waste of time and resources.

Back