• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon : Fraud alert and their useless customer care team

jetesh

TF Ace
Hi Guys,

I am writing to inform you about the ways in which giant eCommerce website Amazon operates in India and harasses its so-called valuable customers.

On the 29th of October I placed an order for a geyser with Diwali festival deals on Amazon. The Amazon delivery partner cancelled the order on the day of delivery i.e. on October 30, and stated that the buyer had returned the item. And they immediately issued the refund without taking a concern from the customer.

On the very next day, I filed a complaint with Amazon and told them that I had called the delivery partner multiple times but he hadn't picked up the call. And he himself cancelled the order. The Amazon customer care team assured me that it would not happen again if I ordered the same product again.

On November 2, I again ordered the same geyser with Amazon and called them on the date of delivery, which was November 4, to ask that they please make sure that the delivery partner does not cancel the order himself. And then I tried at least 4–5 times to contact him again. He didn't pick up my call. I immediately informed Amazon CC, and they assured me that the product would be delivered to me before 9 p.m. But around 10 p.m., I got the cancellation message from Amazon. I immediately called Amazon CC and informed them about the message. This time, they stated that they will ensure that the same incident does not occur again in the future and that they are filing a complaint against the logistic partner. And they initiate the refund process again and deduct the Rs 1,000 cashback amount from Amazon Pay that I had previously got for this order.

Then, on November 8, before ordering the same product for the third time, I called Amazon and requested that they make sure that the product was delivered this time. And they again ensured me that the product would definitely be delivered this time. On the day of delivery, i.e., November 12, I was waiting, waiting, and then I got a message around 2:30 p.m. that the product was cancelled due to a problem that occurred during shipping. And as usual, I called their customer care, and they said that they would attempt delivery the next working day, which is November 13th or 14th, and I requested that they ensure that I asked your manager to confirm this on the phone and by email too. She forwarded her call to her manager, and he told me that it would not be possible for them to re-attempt for a delivery as they have no control over their logistics partner. They can just raise a ticket or highlight the issue to their seniors.

The Festival offers expire on November 10th. The price of a geyser has increased, and the credit card, exchange offer, and cashback are closed now. And now the overall difference is Rs 3800 with no delivery guarantee from them.

I requested from the Amazon customer care team a reattempt for the same product at the same price, which they denied. This is basically the way e-commerce giant Amazon works. They didn't value their customers at all. They harass their customers. And they don't want to take any responsibility; they hire customer care people just to fool people. Most of them work from home and have the same set of answers.

Today, the way Amazon works shows their work culture and ethics. And I am losing my trust on Americans companies, especially Amazon. I think Indian brands like Myntra and Flipkart are much better than Amazon, which actually values its customers.

jetesh

TF Ace
More too the story : Here's the evidence for the Amazon fraud, worthless customer service, and worthless logistic partner I indicated previously.

Amazon-Fraud-CC.png

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
amazon website is not the issue. i think delivery partner(maybe 3rd party or amazon) does not have transport ie small lorry. they have only motorbike which i think is difficult to carry geyser. This happened to me once/twice. In my new complex anyway a small lorry comes everyday so i get all items now .

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi Guys,

I am writing to inform you about the ways in which giant eCommerce website Amazon operates in India and harasses its so-called valuable customers.

On the 29th of October I placed an order for a geyser with Diwali festival deals on Amazon. The Amazon delivery partner cancelled the order on the day of delivery i.e. on October 30, and stated that the buyer had returned the item. And they immediately issued the refund without taking a concern from the customer.

On the very next day, I filed a complaint with Amazon and told them that I had called the delivery partner multiple times but he hadn't picked up the call. And he himself cancelled the order. The Amazon customer care team assured me that it would not happen again if I ordered the same product again.

On November 2, I again ordered the same geyser with Amazon and called them on the date of delivery, which was November 4, to ask that they please make sure that the delivery partner does not cancel the order himself. And then I tried at least 4–5 times to contact him again. He didn't pick up my call. I immediately informed Amazon CC, and they assured me that the product would be delivered to me before 9 p.m. But around 10 p.m., I got the cancellation message from Amazon. I immediately called Amazon CC and informed them about the message. This time, they stated that they will ensure that the same incident does not occur again in the future and that they are filing a complaint against the logistic partner. And they initiate the refund process again and deduct the Rs 1,000 cashback amount from Amazon Pay that I had previously got for this order.

Then, on November 8, before ordering the same product for the third time, I called Amazon and requested that they make sure that the product was delivered this time. And they again ensured me that the product would definitely be delivered this time. On the day of delivery, i.e., November 12, I was waiting, waiting, and then I got a message around 2:30 p.m. that the product was cancelled due to a problem that occurred during shipping. And as usual, I called their customer care, and they said that they would attempt delivery the next working day, which is November 13th or 14th, and I requested that they ensure that I asked your manager to confirm this on the phone and by email too. She forwarded her call to her manager, and he told me that it would not be possible for them to re-attempt for a delivery as they have no control over their logistics partner. They can just raise a ticket or highlight the issue to their seniors.

The Festival offers expire on November 10th. The price of a geyser has increased, and the credit card, exchange offer, and cashback are closed now. And now the overall difference is Rs 3800 with no delivery guarantee from them.

I requested from the Amazon customer care team a reattempt for the same product at the same price, which they denied. This is basically the way e-commerce giant Amazon works. They didn't value their customers at all. They harass their customers. And they don't want to take any responsibility; they hire customer care people just to fool people. Most of them work from home and have the same set of answers.

Today, the way Amazon works shows their work culture and ethics. And I am losing my trust on Americans companies, especially Amazon. I think Indian brands like Myntra and Flipkart are much better than Amazon, which actually values its customers.
Email your complaint here , really took me time to find this e-mail lol 🥱

Post in thread 'Amazon Rupay Platinum Friday offer not applicable lpg' https://www.technofino.in/community...ay-offer-not-applicable-lpg.19334/post-414649

Codphish

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I think none of the big ecomm portals have an iota of control over their ground crew. Once they save cost by outsourcing it, the customer pays the price. These delivery agents are overworked and they will take whatever chances they get to lower their workload.

Sorry it happened to you but you’re not alone, a lot of us lost our chance at some deal because of these greedy lying companies.