• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon- Laptop Damage SCAM

#aniket

TF Ace
Exec Customer relations, they look after escalations sent to country head and CEO.
Do you have email address of country head and CEO also? If yes, do comment.

Thanks for sharing above one. Will keep it as handy to deal in such situation.

techt

TF Legend
But this doesn't mean, genuine customers should suffer, they must have to build a good mechanism for smooth process.

And then one who are abusing should get banned immediately from the platform.
One drop of poison spoils entire bowl of milk. Really hard for anyone to make an Arindam proof system without making everyone suffer.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One drop of poison spoils entire bowl of milk. Really hard for anyone to make an Arindam proof system without making everyone suffer.
Well said, but credit card is such a product which pushes this behaviour, the rewards are like dopamine, so people want to keep on exploiting the system.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Fir uske baad amzn fresh ne bihar me delivery / operations hi bnd kr diye ...

Apparently Amazon are intent on ruining their own Amazon Fresh business! In some smaller WB towns, for some time now they have been sourcing all products exclusively from the local More stores (Amazon owned)! As a result product variety and quality have taken a huge hit. On top of that, items are typically overpriced (... so much for the 3-5% Amazon Pay CC discounts)!

In contrast, in my place at least, Flipkart Grocery is miles ahead with a huge variety at lower prices (and so far I haven't faced any issues with them, thankfully).

#aniket

TF Ace
Grocery and medicines, yes, ... regularly. And satisfied too! They are incomparably better than Amazon for those at my place.
Same here, however, medicines tracking are inconsistent always upto now through FK Health+. Once I have had faced one day late delivery though I had quoted I can only accept the delivery on promised day, FK fails.

I always chose flipkart for electronic items because they have open box delivery. Last BBD I purchased ipad pro and I am fully satisfied.
Same sale Amazon was selling apple pencil 2nd gen at 7600 but I didn't buy it since some customers complaint about the open seal of the box being delivered.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Same here, however, medicines tracking are inconsistent always upto now through FK Health+. Once I have had faced one day late delivery though I had quoted I can only accept the delivery on promised day, FK fails.

I happen to have an advantage here. I had been buying my medicines from a local offline pharmacy that had signed up with an online chain. This in turn was later acquired by Flipkart Health+. So I have the best of both worlds.

The only issue is, they only promise next-day delivery. If that is acceptable, I order from them, and they have always kept their promise.

In contrast, Amazon's pharmacy business is a mess. They source different medicines from the list from different stores, and often one or more medicines are not delivered for being out of stock! So I gave up on them, never to go back again.

techt

TF Legend
I happen to have an advantage here. I had been buying my medicines from a local offline pharmacy that had signed up with an online chain. This in turn was later acquired by Flipkart Health+. So I have the best of both worlds.

The only issue is, they only promise next-day delivery. If that is acceptable, I order from them, and they have always kept their promise.

In contrast, Amazon's pharmacy business is a mess. They source different medicines from the list from different stores, and often one or more medicines are not delivered for being out of stock! So I gave up on them, never to go back again.
Does FK demand prescription for medicines ?

#aniket

TF Ace

Acquired or tied up with FK?
Do you receive same discount through offline and online & what's it?

I have never been to Amz for these things because of the same reasons.