• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon- Laptop Damage SCAM

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
I ordered HP Omen 16 Laptop from amazon for ₹105000, When I pressed power button the screen flickered and now I see few different coloured lines as if it is broken from inside.
I called customer care and asked them to return my laptop, they scheduled pickup for 18th March, but in afternoon I received a call saying that the pick up is canceled.
I again called customer care they said we are scheduling it for 21st march it got canceled again today(18th march) just after sometime.
I again called them, now they have scheduled it for tomorrow, but I am not sure if someone will come to pick up that.
What should I do now?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I ordered HP Omen 16 Laptop from amazon for ₹105000, When I pressed power button the screen flickered and now I see few different coloured lines as if it is broken from inside.
I called customer care and asked them to return my laptop, they scheduled pickup for 18th March, but in afternoon I received a call saying that the pick up is canceled.
I again called customer care they said we are scheduling it for 21st march it got canceled again today(18th march) just after sometime.
I again called them, now they have scheduled it for tomorrow, but I am not sure if someone will come to pick up that.
What should I do now?
Tweet .. publically.

Then dm them in harsh tone ..they just bully customers 😠

pinki

TF Ace
What should I do now?
Twitter par ghasito 👍

And itne mhnge purchases offline se krne ka try kyu nhi krte aj kl log!!!😐 Now a days most offline shops selling laptops , always match the online price aur agr thoda upr niche bhi hai tb bhi offline hi achha rhta 👍

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Keep calling customer care again and again ask them to talk to their senior. Take everything they say in email. record all the calls. Post it on twitter tagging Amazon. This should do.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What should I do now?
I have been same issues with Amazon for last 3-4 months. Only option is keep calling them again and again and again again..Don't forget to write email and document everything.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have been same issues with Amazon for last 3-4 months. Only option is keep calling them again and again and again again..Don't forget to write email and document everything.
So what happened

Riya

TF Ace
What should I do now?
there is a laptop setup service also at amazon...
it is chargeable but nominal rate....
you should have opened and checked the laptop in his presence....

pinki

TF Ace
Write an email to bezos on his personal email

Jeff Bezos' email addresses are:
Contact Jeff Bezos (Amazon) jeff@amazon.com (Amazon) jbezos@amazon.com (Amazon)
Mujhe bhi amzn fresh ko lekar kuchh dikkat hui thi to maine bhi mail kiya tha 🙂...
Fir uske baad amzn fresh ne bihar me delivery / operations hi bnd kr diye 🌚🙂

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Just so that nobody thinks this is a joke. These are actually his email addresses and he is known to actually read/get them read by his secretary a lot of the times so it won't harm you in sending a mail.
I had ordered a Supplement of about Rs.8k, turned out to be a fake item and was non returnable.
Customer Care rejected refund or replacement request after their so called investigation of 3 days.

I mailed on Jeff Bezos email and India Head email.
Received the refund next day with apology calls and emails about 4 times.

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
I had ordered a Supplement of about Rs.8k, turned out to be a fake item and was non returnable.
Customer Care rejected refund or replacement request after their so called investigation of 3 days.

I mailed on Jeff Bezos email and India Head email.
Received the refund next day with apology calls and emails about 4 times.
Can you please give me the India Head email id

#aniket

TF Ace
What should I do now?
Amz is desparately copying FK these days almost on every mater, even customer support and resolution.🙂

P.S: Others had already suggested what can be done.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just write to ecr@amazon.in , ask the person who talks to you to give an advance replacement/refund and then have the pickup done. Alternatively, ask the guy to personally followup with you until the pickup happens. This will solve your problem. Ignore everything else.