• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon new account cooling period to purchase gift card using SBI cashback CC

Prem03

TF Premier
Hi TF Community,

This is my first post and firstly I would like to thank TF community members for spending their valuable time to contribute to this awesome forum and helping other Credit Card users like me. I have learnt a lot from this community and it answers almost all the question I had.

I have exhausted the limit to purchase gift card on my Amazon account using CC so I created another account around 2 months back but still the option to purchase gift card using CC is not available. Can anyone please let me know the cooling period for new accounts?

Hi TF Community,

This is my first post and firstly I would like to thank TF community members for spending their valuable time to contribute to this awesome forum and helping other Credit Card users like me. I have learnt a lot from this community and it answers almost all the question I had.

I have exhausted the limit to purchase gift card on my Amazon account using CC so I created another account around 2 months back but still the option to purchase gift card using CC is not available. Can anyone please let me know the cooling period for new accounts?
They track IP address and the card details also.

So using the same card in a different device and different account will also not work.

Hi TF Community,

🥺 I even don't know about this .
* Will I get 5% cashback if buy gift card from Amazon? ( Are additional cashback offers available in Amazon applicable ?)
* How much amount u purchased?

Hi TF Community,

You will never be able to purchase again, your CC must've been hotlisted , BUID, FUID masked and abuse must've flagged on your account already. So any new accounts you try to create won't work. If you use VPN with a diff country IP , even that won't work.

They track IP address and the card details also.

So using the same card in a different device and different account will also not work.
So in this case I can use different IP address and will an Add On card works?

You will never be able to purchase again, your CC must've been hotlisted , BUID, FUID masked and abuse must've flagged on your account already. So any new accounts you try to create won't work. If you use VPN with a diff country IP , even that won't work.
:ROFLMAO: Nothing like that, it's just I have breached the AWS gift card purchase limit. In current month, I can purchase more from my account but I will need a lot in June-July, so just preparing for that.

🥺 I even don't know about this .
* Will I get 5% cashback if buy gift card from Amazon? ( Are additional cashback offers available in Amazon applicable ?)
* How much amount u purchased?
Yes you get, using SBI cashback card but there is a limit to purchase gift card directly from Amazon using CC.
30 days - Rs 30,000
60 days - Rs 40,000
90 days - Rs 50,000

You can search TF, there are several threads available.

@Abhishek012 Can you please provide some clarity here? Is this true that everything should be different to purchase gift card from another amazon account or is there some cooling period?

I am also waiting for an update! I have also exhausted there Limit of 50k in 90 days but I just wanna know when do they reset the Limit?

I am also waiting for an update! I have also exhausted there Limit of 50k in 90 days but I just wanna know when do they reset the Limit?
Use C*******R******.com to purchase 20k more per month. You can create multiple accounts also. Amazon gift card and CC option keeps coming and going. I purchased today as the option was available. See this thread

Post in thread '(Working Again) Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card' https://www.technofino.in/community...ng-sbi-cashback-credit-card.15282/post-594868

@Abhishek012 Can you please provide some clarity here? Is this true that everything should be different to purchase gift card from another amazon account or is there some cooling period?
But I am waiting for Amazon to Lift My Amazon Pay Gift Card Restrictions, it is feasible for me to buy directly from them as credence websites sometimes don't have the denomination of the gift card which I want, I buy very random amounts of gift cards under 1000Rs mostly! I actually emailed there support Grievance Redressal Team once i get an update i will share it with you!

Back