• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooling Period for All Bank Credit Cards

Your can get the application ID deleted after 1 month in case of AU as well. I think your should update the table as per various inputs received.
This would be a master reference thread for everyone.
Thanks for the efforts 😊 😊
In AU, lead can be deleted after 1 month if application was abandoned/left halfway. If successful application but card denied, lead can only be deleted after 6 months. They check status of application and won't entertain deletion requests if card is declined

As per my experience it's 6 months. I have applied some SBI card in March ending declined for overleverage and I am unable to apply till the month end of septemeber.
So even SBI is not clear on their own lunch breaks ?
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

In AU, lead can be deleted after 1 month if application was abandoned/left halfway. If successful application but card denied, lead can only be deleted after 6 months. They check status of application and won't entertain deletion requests if card is declined
Then there is no consistency as I have got my declined card application deleted after 35 days and applied fresh.
However there is no clue about the fresh application as well 😔 ❤️‍🩹

Back