• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay card permanently blocked

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
Hi,
My Amazon pay card was blocked in 2021 and when i asked to unblock , they advised me to reapply after 6 months.
I reapplied after 6 month, and it was rejected,
and agin after 6 months i reapply with different amazon account, they rejected.
When i asked for reason. They said i use my card for doing business transaction , hence my was card was permanently blocked, and I won’t be able to apply for another card.

I want apay card. Is there any way to get it.

You tried to play smart huh? 🤣🤣 You’ll never get the card even if you do forget the cashback. Your account, BUID, FUID and multiple IPs , govt ID is already on abuse prevention flag at Amazon if I’m right. Conclude your transactions soon before they block your Amazon account . I’m damn sure you’re not using Amazon for business account though🤣🤣
I spend total limit and paid and again spend the total limit on same statement cycle.

You tried to play smart huh? 🤣🤣 You’ll never get the card even if you do forget the cashback. Your account, BUID, FUID and multiple IPs , govt ID is already on abuse prevention flag at Amazon if I’m right. Conclude your transactions soon before they block your Amazon account . I’m damn sure you’re not using Amazon for business account though🤣🤣
That's why cards devaluate🤣 and ICICI is known to take these things seriously.

Hi,
My Amazon pay card was blocked in 2021 and when i asked to unblock , they advised me to reapply after 6 months.
I reapplied after 6 month, and it was rejected,
and agin after 6 months i reapply with different amazon account, they rejected.
When i asked for reason. They said i use my card for doing business transaction , hence my was card was permanently blocked, and I won’t be able to apply for another card.

I want apay card. Is there any way to get it.
Take it with a pinch of salt and digest, anyways you have the option of Millenia and S-B-I Cashback, but do remeber if ICICI is at level 100, H-D-F-C is notoriously at level 200 in flagging abuse. They are OG harassment expert

Yeah ICICI takes these things very seriously. I once had a genuine personal spend of 2 lakh on my APay card (camera+lenses) and they blocked my card. On call they refused to unblock saying they are conducting an internal investigation for fraudulent use. The card was unblocked a week later but I didn't receive the cashback (Apay points) until next month. They have all kinds of advanced systems to check usage.

There is also a famous Reddit thread about a user who was buying laptops in bulk and got their card blocked. Get an Amazon business account and a business credit card if you want to use it for business. Else be ready to be permanently blocked everywhere.

Yeah ICICI takes these things very seriously. I once had a genuine personal spend of 2 lakh on my APay card (camera+lenses) and they blocked my card. On call they refused to unblock saying they are conducting an internal investigation for fraudulent use. The card was unblocked a week later but I didn't receive the cashback (Apay points) until next month. They have all kinds of advanced systems to check usage.

There is also a famous Reddit thread about a user who was buying laptops in bulk and got their card blocked. Get an Amazon business account and a business credit card if you want to use it for business. Else be ready to be permanently blocked everywhere.
Exactly I had a ELSS payment of 2L+ via netbanking, and before I could enter the OTP for payment I received a automated call asking to authorize the transaction or else it will be declined even if I enter the OTP. They have flags for various payments based on their algorithm.

IMHO banks should give a WARNING atleast once regarding their misuse.
Some half baked guys to get RP they buy all electronics things on behalf of their friends and relatives and ended up their CC getting blocked by the bank.

Back