• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved Amazon pay credit card suspended

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.
It's 8 in a month actually so it was overall the cash back thing that costed the phone more over less than the showroom price or any other card wise. They've replied to apply for a new application though I'm more interested in cashback than the card

It's 8 in a month actually so it was overall the cash back thing that costed the phone more over less than the showroom price or any other card wise. They've replied to apply for a new application though I'm more interested in cashback than the card
How many iphones did you order?

8 in one billing cycle
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Tmkoc GIF by Chibi Samosa

Nope I have been using it for like 7 years had cashbacks more than 25k per month never happened this was just the first time it was done
Assuming price of one iPhone to be 50k, you got 20k cashback in just 8 transactions.
What about those 25k cashback billing cycles? Bought Apple in those too?

Well 25k
Nope I have been using it for like 7 years had cashbacks more than 25k per month never happened this was just the first time it was done
average 25k per month. It was inevitable.
Kudos to amazon that they honoured cashback for 7 years.
As i have seen , most such cases don't stand on any grounds in favour of customers so forget the cashback and card.
They may also blacklist you from applying new.
Still try emailing them to atleast credit cashback as a parting gift.

Well 25k

average 25k per month. It was inevitable.
Kudos to amazon that they honoured cashback for 7 years.
As i have seen , most such cases don't stand on any grounds in favour of customers so forget the cashback and card.
They may also blacklist you from applying new.
Still try emailing them to atleast credit cashback as a parting gift.
That's true as of now it's seems as I've raised it with the rbi to take it legal they've come up stating to apply for a new one.

Back