• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay icici application

sarathmr

TF Buzz
I applied for amazon card on November 2022 and the application was rejected due to insufficient/adverse of credit history being less than required policy norms. I was using hdfc credit card from 2022 may. Now amazon app is showing no income proof required. If i apply now will the application get rejected?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517_220205_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_220205_Amazon.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20230517_220156_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_220156_Gmail.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 155
I applied for amazon card on November 2022 and the application was rejected due to insufficient/adverse of credit history being less than required policy norms. I was using hdfc credit card from 2022 may. Now amazon app is showing no income proof required. If i apply now will the application get rejected?
It's a very difficult question to answer, we won't know unless you apply.

And don't trust this no income proof required 😁

It's not a year atleast, hdfc relationship.

Don't you have atleast anyother closed relations ?

If you are salaried of 25k, self employed with 5 lakh can reopen the application.

I saw no income documents required in amazon, and no income documents are asked till now
in that case.. Congratulations your application will be processed without any income proof. The person who will visit your address will just confirm the details that your have entered while filling the application. After that the application should get approved if you do not have a adverse credit record

Back