• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Prior to Amazon ICICI application help/suggestions needed

zenchill

TF Select
I had a savings bank account which I hardly used with a bank which was taken over by ICICI Bank. Over the years they increased the MAB to regular account and so I withdrew funds but didn’t close the account. The account is now dormant and may be they may have added some MAB non maintenance charges.
I have been thinking of applying ICICI Amazon CC. Now as per my understanding if you are already an ICICI customer it helps with approval (considering they are rejecting quite a lot recently)
Also some threads say go for regular ICICI CC first and then Amazon variant.
Please suggest what’s the better option.
Option 1: Apply for Amazon ICICI straight away
Option 2: make my dormant account active, pay non MAB charges etc and then apply
Or
Option 3: Reactivate dormant account, wait for a regular CC offering and once I get that which I don’t know when it may be then look at amazon pay ICICI.

Experts comments welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hey, I am getting this banner in my maa amazon account. It says, "Get Amazon Pay ICICI credit card approved in 30 mins & enjoy 3% back (Rs.X,XXX). Apply now" on every product page. Also, same banner on card page. In the meantime, I got at least 2-3 calls from icici people to apply it as LTF. My maa has Secured OneCard (15k limit) for 1.6yrs & recently approved Airtel Axis (40k limit) from this Aug. She also Amazon PayLater of 30k limit. Cibil-774, experian-794 & equifax-820+. & Self employed.

Should I apply? or wait for 3-4 months as recently approved Axis card?
You should apply . .

Back