• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express Platinum Charge Card Upgrade Offer 1,35,000 RP

Just got offer on app and email from Amex to upgrade my Amex Platinum Travel card to Amex Platinum Charge card. Is it worth upgrading with 1,35,000 RP being offered.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8195.jpeg
    IMG_8195.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: SSV
Received 1lakh Mr points 3 days back yet to recieve 20k referral bonus care said will credit after 60 days. But their advert says spend 5k within 60 days and get referral bonus. Any ways I used the offer of 10x booking on airindia from Delhi to chennai 7k and chennai to bangalore 807 inr I was shocked then tried booking was getting error after wards booked for 1300 inr in that I got 400 inr discount. At chennai staying at Taj Club haus. Paid by points 8k plus 2k as I choose higher room .
Since when your card was approved?

only the first year offer of 135K will allow one to recover the fees of 72K. with no guaranteed renewal offer it may not make sense for the 2nd year. that too with increased fees of 78K. honestly from a credit card perspective 78K would make sense only if one were able to derive 3-4L of benefit without having to lead the life style of a millionaire.

Back