• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Green Card US variant 🔥

Tejo

TF Legend
It's been 3 years since me using an Amex US card the benefits are unbeatable. Forex charge 0, You earn 3x points of Travel, dining, rideshare.

So it's 3x on 82 INR.

US concierge service is dope.
You can even book short distance flights at cheap rates using points only no taxes. Like BKK to Vietnam, BKK to Singapore, Hanoi to DPS and much more. if you compare it will Krisflyer mile you have to pay $50-80 taxes on top of what you likes points.
Anyone using Green Card?
🥲 ITIN compulsory now.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Please answer my question if you have the answer 😂
If we look like this manufacturing spending is also illegal, most of the post are illegal here , There is nothing illegal they take passport - This is a loophole so can't say illegal.
If they wanted to block people who are in US only they could add location based verification like zolve does + When passport verification happen again you have to do do video call with amex partner team.

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz
It's been 3 years since me using an Amex US card the benefits are unbeatable. Forex charge 0, You earn 3x points of Travel, dining, rideshare.

So it's 3x on 82 INR.

US concierge service is dope.
You can even book short distance flights at cheap rates using points only no taxes. Like BKK to Vietnam, BKK to Singapore, Hanoi to DPS and much more. if you compare it will Krisflyer mile you have to pay $50-80 taxes on top of what you likes points.
Anyone using Green Card?
I have an Amex Green Charge card issued by Thailand Amex

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Amex is still accepting Indian Amex account history for US credit cards. I managed to get my 2nd card with my Indian account history in the last 7 months without SSN or ITIN.

0x5f3759df

TF Select
AmEx Green seems to be the best option (Platinum too expensive). Any other card recommendations?

I'll be visiting next week and I was thinking of opening a BofA account and applying for AmEx Green as well. Would do it now but don't have a US mobile number.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
AmEx Green seems to be the best option (Platinum too expensive). Any other card recommendations?

I'll be visiting next week and I was thinking of opening a BofA account and applying for AmEx Green as well. Would do it now but don't have a US mobile number.

or you can use any VOIP :) Also try to open chase account they have really good cards

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Import Thai wood and betel leaf from Thailand, sell here.
is it good man? what about indian wood i guess people usually prefer that. but i also know about tee wood : is tee wood is good ? do people take in india
I am very curious about this can i dm you to get little info on this

Aquarius

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is there still a way to get US CC without ITIN or SSN
How to produce document for US address