• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Limited Offer Referral date extended from July 16 till July 31.

Earlier offer some months ago was 8000 referral bonus points while the new member got 2000 + 4000 points on spending Rs.5000, also first year free.

So now the 4000 points are taken from the new member and given to the referring member

Offer extended but not getting referrals nowadays
I want to apply but previous application was rejected and I received a call from asking me about the Bank statement pdf as I removed the password before uploading. She stated this could be the reason and asked me to send the docs over email to QCNORTHINDIA@AEXP.COM. I haven't received any update since then. Should I apply again or is there any cooling off period. My Pincode is 313001, please confirm if it serviceable.

I want to apply but previous application was rejected and I received a call from asking me about the Bank statement pdf as I removed the password before uploading. She stated this could be the reason and asked me to send the docs over email to QCNORTHINDIA@AEXP.COM. I haven't received any update since then. Should I apply again or is there any cooling off period. My Pincode is 313001, please confirm if it serviceable.
You can call the AmEx cust care once and say ur DOB to see status
If there’s no positive response you can reapply with my referral from my signature
No cooling system with AmEx i got 3 cards in 2 days

You can call the AmEx cust care once and say ur DOB to see status
If there’s no positive response you can reapply with my referral from my signature
No cooling system with AmEx i got 3 cards in 2 days
The customer care said that I can't apply for MRCC for 90 days as this is the cooling period but any other card can be applied. Once a application is declined on portal they can't do anything.

Was this the samr offer for all other card variants?

Anyone having Screensgot for Platinum Travel Card and Gold Charge Card referral offer for this same campaign , then please share

Back