• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC Declined to Approved same application.

gauravsuthar

TF Buzz
I have applied for Amex MRCC after going through the discussions in different threads regarding the Amex cards. Although I have many other cards but closing a few which I don't find usefull.
So the story goes like this.
I applied for Amex MRCC through referral link of a random TC member (don't remember now). I was sure that I will get the card but sceptical regarding the availability of service at my pincode. I filled the form on July 3rd,2024 at late night. Half an hour after I received a link for VKYC & Documents uploading. As it was night I couldn't complete VKYC so I uploaded the documents i.e. my salary slips and bank account statement.
On July 4th, 2024 morning, I received mail regarding my application couldn't be processed. They didn't tell the exact reason and I thought of non serviceable pincode. I even enquired by calling them. The executive said that not much mentioned on the application and it was declined and they couldn't do anything on their behalf.
1000346173.jpg
On July 5th, 2024, I received a call from Amex regarding my card and then the executive told me that I did mistake of removing password from bank statement which I uploaded on the portal. That might have been flagged by the system. She said me to send my salary slips and bank statement through email. I did the same. But no update for next 5 days.
After 5 days I called again than the executive said that once application declined can't be approved and I need to apply after 90 days. During this period I also enquired on TC regarding the cooling down period. I got to know that MRCC can't be applied for the duration but other cards could be applied. But I've chosen not to go for other cards as I won't be able to utilise them to recover any from the high fees.
I neither received any update nor any information regarding my application from the amex support.
I forgot the application but out of the blew I received a call regarding my application and to send the docs again on the same email id. I sent and received a email for VYKC after 2 days. I completed the VYKC and asked the executive if I need to send or upload the docs again, but she said that nothing was required then and my application was good to go.
Now received the approval email for MRCC and got the card delivered successfully. Never thought of such experience. (I have uploaded the screenshots of the emails received but blurred the reference number as I don't know it should be displayed or not)

1000346170.jpg

I have applied for Amex MRCC after going through the discussions in different threads regarding the Amex cards. Although I have many other cards but closing a few which I don't find usefull.
I applied for Amex MRCC through referral link of a random TC member (don't remember now). I was sure that I will get the card but sceptical regarding the availability of service at my pincode. I filled the form on July 3rd,2024 at late night. Half an hour after I received a link for VKYC & Documents uploading. As it was night I couldn't complete VKYC so I uploaded the documents i.e. my salary slips and bank account statement.
On July 4th, 2024 morning, I received mail regarding my application couldn't be processed. They didn't tell the exact reason and I thought of non serviceable pincode. I even enquired by calling them. The executive said that not much mentioned on the application and it was declined and they couldn't do anything on their behalf.
View attachment 64607
On July 5th, 2024, I received a call from Amex regarding my card and then the executive told me that I did mistake of removing password from bank statement which I uploaded on the portal. That might have been flagged by the system. She said me to send my salary slips and bank statement through email. I did the same. But no update for next 5 days.
After 5 days I called again than the executive said that once application declined can't be approved and I need to apply after 90 days. During this period I also enquired on TC regarding the cooling down period. I got to know that MRCC can't be applied for the duration but other cards could be applied. But I've chosen not to go for other cards as I won't be able to utilise them to recover any from the high fees.
I neither received any update nor any information regarding my application from the amex support.
I forgot the application but out of the blew I received a call regarding my application and to send the docs again on the same email id. I sent and received a email for VYKC after 2 days. I completed the VYKC and asked the executive if I need to send or upload the docs again, but she said that nothing was required then and my application was good to go.
Now received the approval email for MRCC and got the card delivered successfully. Never thought of such experience. (I have uploaded the screenshots of the emails received but blurred the reference number as I don't know it should be displayed or not)

View attachment 64606
Faced similar issue in Jan 2023 when I got my first Amex card - MRCC. 2 days later application approved by just sending ITR

View attachment 64607

View attachment 64606
What email did you send the documents to?

Applied for Amex MRCC on 14th September & VKYC done on same day.. 18th September got call from customer service and uploaded/e-mailed additional documents.. Thereafter how many days required to approval or rejection for Amex... Please share ur experience..

Back