• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex plat travel milestone

webgupta

TF Buzz
hey, i've got 70k left to hit for my milestone for the 400k rewards with 2 days in hand. i dont want to spend on anything or need anything. any hack for the same ?
cani book a hotel via mmt for a month in advance or something and after 7 days cancel the same ? since the milestone points are credited instantly.
pl help :)

hey, i've got 70k left to hit for my milestone for the 400k rewards with 2 days in hand. i dont want to spend on anything or need anything. any hack for the same ?
cani book a hotel via mmt for a month in advance or something and after 7 days cancel the same ? since the milestone points are credited instantly.
pl help :)
May be buy giftcards from rewards multiplier portal, they will have some validity to use

How about buy some gold from bluestone and return within 30 days to get 100% money back in your bluestone wallet which you can transfer in any of your bank account (name should match your bluestone account).
I’ve done it but for 1k amount (it was advance paid and I cancelled the transaction due to order delay at physical store)

How about buy some gold from bluestone and return within 30 days to get 100% money back in your bluestone wallet which you can transfer in any of your bank account (name should match your bluestone account).
I’ve done it but for 1k amount (it was advance paid and I cancelled the transaction due to order delay at physical store)
this looks interesting. Will check it. Like this to any card milestone can be hit without anything.

ordered a coin for 80k. lets see. how it goes
Unfortunately it won’t go as planned. You cannot return coins because you did not like it (nothing to not like a coin and ask for a refund). Money back is applicable on normal jewellery.

Attachments

• IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Got the milestone rewards and the voucher. The cycle starts again of 190k and 400k spends

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpeg
    IMG_0233.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 45
Rewards we are are 15k and 25k right?. Why it's showing less ? This is plat travel card?
Only 10k out of 25k is credited into account on hitting 4l milestone, for rest you have to call customer care.
OP got 10k after reaching milestone on 19th. He would've called support on 21st to get remaining 15k points.

Back