• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Plat (US)

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What are the requirements to get this card as an Indian resident? I have an SSN from when I was a student in the US and can also use a friends address as a delivery point.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
What are the requirements to get this card as an Indian resident? I have an SSN from when I was a student in the US and can also use a friends address as a delivery point.
I would say don't go for the higher variant no benefit.
I would suggest only amex green card or hilton card as amex green will give you 3x points for every purchase on travel, food etc.

Also it has $140 fees.
If you have ssn just go to this link and provide the information

Apply for an American Express Card with this link. https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/NEERAnZHJy?XLINK=MYCP

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No income details required? I don't have any US income.
I feel only the Plat card is worth especially for year 1. Rest are not worth it. Always go for the higher bonus due to Amex lifetime language. 150k bonus and $200 Cashback will anyways be worth the annual fee.You can convert it into Indian MR if you need it for Bonvoy

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I feel only the Plat card is worth especially for year 1. Rest are not worth it. Always go for the higher bonus due to Amex lifetime language. 150k bonus and $200 Cashback will anyways be worth the annual fee.You can convert it into Indian MR if you need it for Bonvoy
they won't approve plat soo easily you need to build relationship