• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex referral program extended upto 30 Nov 2024

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
  • Amex referral program exteded upto 30 Nov 2024 ( from 30 June 2024)
  • Limited period offer upto 16 July 2024
    • Earn Additional 4k MR points for each referral in addition to current8k MR points ... So, Total 12k MRper referral upto 16 july 2024...

1717087470384.png

Hi Guys, I have received MRCC card this week. I would like to apply for GOLD card now. Like to use the referral for the same with some EXCLUSIVE tips;) for better utilization of the spends through card and MR points. Kindly DM:).
You should refer your spouse for MRCC and then ask her to refer you for Gold and then you refer her for Gold and keep playing passing the parcel and getting 12000 points every time.

Repeat the cycle for every family member and then for your neighbours and friends who you invited for your wedding

You should refer your spouse for MRCC and then ask her to refer you for Gold and then you refer her for Gold and keep playing passing the parcel and getting 12000 points every time.

Repeat the cycle for every family member and then for your neighbours and friends who you invited for your wedding
Income eligibility is the issue for her. As per the TC, it shall be 4 lakhs and above.

Income eligibility is the issue for her. As per the TC, it shall be 4 lakhs and above.
What about the 500 people you called for your wedding?
Surely most of them are earning more than 4 lakhs per annum!

You need to collect lacs of points, and this is the only way you can collect lacs of points, which are required to stay at Marriott hotels in the City centre of the best tourist locations

They will have to keep on extending it till eternity, in order to multiply the user base.

Because they have stiff competition from banks which are giving 24% return on buying both domestic and international air tickets; and also 14% return on spends more than 1.5 lakhs per month
Which card bro , that are giving 24% return ?

Only because you ask--
Magnus burgundy gives 24% return on domestic and international air tickets and domestic and international hotels, when booked via travel edge. On maximum spend of 2 lakhs every calendar month.
Over 2 lakhs per calendar month you will get 14% return
I have received this personally within 5 days of the transaction.

You also get 14% return for spend over 1.5 lacs in a Calendar month, including purchase of Amazon pay vouchers from Amazon
This will be given after 45 days.

Last edited:

To get that 24% return, you need to invest 2 crore rupees, your grandfather's property papers and sacrifice your soul to Axis bank.
After that, you will need to pay ₹30,000+ taxes every year and hope your card doesn't get blocked.

If you're ready to start the ceremony, then visit any Axis bank branch near your location.

To get that 24% return, you need to invest 2 crore rupees, your grandfather's property papers and sacrifice your soul to Axis bank.
After that, you will need to pay ₹30,000+ taxes every year and hope your card doesn't get blocked.

If you're ready to start the ceremony, then visit any Axis bank branch near your location.
Haha he is kidding, but here is the real, honest, unbiased critical review.
You can see the poor rating only 2.2 out of 5, because of the very high 35400 joining fee and renewal fee--

Last edited:

You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT point. You need to safely maintain every invoice you ever paid with the card. Even the Rs 20 you paid for a packet of sliced bread. Because Axis will come calling after 6-9 months asking you to prove that the sliced bread was for personal consumption only....

Very difficult to find a small grocery accepting ANY credit card for 20 rupees bread.

Also Burgundy spends should be minimum 200 and multiples of 200.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Platinum cards in AMEX:

*Travel - for 4L annual spends (which is also called as platinum travel)
Reserve - for 10L annual spends
Charge - for luxury stay and travels (which is also called as platinum = platinum charge)

Other cards in AMEX:

SmartEarn - to stay in AMEX and hoping someday better offer or improve relationship, nothing useful.
*MRCC - for 1.5L annual spends (prefered by many due to fee waiver)
Gold - charge card with no benefits (helps for high limit that may also comes with mail asking about ITR if availed, same for platinum charge - so, unless income supports, do not spend high on these charge cards for peace of mind)

DM me if looking for referral.
No dm option. Pl dm me

Looks like is raining Amex cards.. loads of new members..

Haven’t used mine since few months.. am curious if the acceptance at merchant outlets have increased..

Last I tried paying HDFC insurance premium and Amex was not a option..

Looks like is raining Amex cards.. loads of new members..

Haven’t used mine since few months.. am curious if the acceptance at merchant outlets have increased..

Last I tried paying HDFC insurance premium and Amex was not a option..

varies from person to person, location to location..

my hpcl fuel station not accepting, but my friend hpcl is accepting.

my dmart is accepting but my friend dmart not accepting.

If any locations you're specifically looking might help you...

Reactions: SSV
I rarely see places having acceptance issue with Amex.
~100% fuel stations accept AMEX (even in tier 2 city)
Every grocery store (Dmart, reliance smart, ratnadeep,etc.) accepts AMEX
Every online portal accepts AMEX and even most of the insurance partners are now accepting Amex for premium payments.

If your expenses cross 1.5lk annually with above basic necessities, MRCC stays on top in terms of returns..

+ Amex craziness will continue with the referral bonus like the current one.

Ps: still looking to refer people 🙌

Reactions: SSV
Any chance that the current bonus offer of the addl. points will get extended? What do you guys think? Currently it is till 31st July

Back