• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Taj Voucher redemption options

avijith7

TF Buzz
Can Taj Voucher earned as bonus rewards from Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card be used for having lunch/dinner at Taj Hotels without staying in the hotel?

This is wrong info, I have redeemed Amex vouchers for F&F rate(50% off rate, much better than any of Member rates) at multiple Taj properties, I can give you long list of such properties. Yes, official policy says it is not allowed. But if you insist & negotiate, they will happily accept.
How can you negotiate ? All you can do is take a chance and worry!

I contacted the Taj by email.. They informed that Amex vouchers are only eligible for standard rate booking...although the night will be added to my member card at the end of my stay after bill is settled...But the Booking rate will be that of non-member

Friends, I have booked a room in taj Udaipur palace via amex 25% offer, i had 3 birthday vouchers 2022, 23 and 24 so but 22 & 23 vouchers got expired long time, i have requested the amex to consider activating it and last day of my stay it got activated and i have redeemed the Taj vouchers against my stay and food bill. This is incredible service from amex as they have very sustainable business relationship with Taj and its mutually beneficial and even for us !!

Back