• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

An agent is offering SimplySave as LTF

Shashed

TF Neo
So, one SBI agent has approached me with SimplySave as LTF without joining fees as well. He says that he can make it LTF based on the company (non-govt, MNC) I’m working for, after the application is completely processed.
But during the verification call, LTF was not mentioned and so I called that agent again, where he confirms that he can make it LTF but verification people won’t mention it.

How true is this? Has anyone got SBI CC as such?

Sbi agents can say anything. Last week i visited sbi branch with my father. She just asked my father if you are salaried or self employed, my father replied salaried. Without knowing where he is working, she said, sir you can get simplyclick card LTF. I knew something is fishy. I said give this thing in writing and get it signed by Branch manager, Then she said just spend 1 lakh/year and get the fee reversed. I Hope you can get some idea, how sbi agents work.

So, one SBI agent has approached me with SimplySave as LTF without joining fees as well. He says that he can make it LTF based on the company (non-govt, MNC) I’m working for, after the application is completely processed.
But during the verification call, LTF was not mentioned and so I called that agent again, where he confirms that he can make it LTF but verification people won’t mention it.

you did the right thing on verification call it seem to ask the agent whether it LTF or not

if you need to apply for sbi cc apply for simplyclick and you get 500 rs amazon voucher by paying annual fees of 500rs + gst 18% so you're paying 90 rs only for the cc and it has 2 milestone benefit 1 lakhs and 2 lakhs spend 2k voucher on each spend , i hold sbi simplyclick

Always ask such things in writing to avoid any problem later on

Same thing happened to me. I too asked her to give in writing on my email. She told that she will send email. Still after 3 days I am waiting get email.. 😉

I've faced this earlier, so now even before sharing the details, I ask them to share it via email
I regret sharing my details with an IndusInd employee before he shared them on email and then he hesitated so I stopped my application whereas another IndusInd official employee shared from his official ID that the card will be LTF

And anyone who knows it is LTF has written on email from their official email ID that it will be LTF
Eg: Yes Bank, ICICI, BOB, Axis, IndusInd, HDFC

But those who are skeptical are afraid to send from their official ID, so until and unless they send from their official ID, do not apply for the card no matter what they say
Because no one is in a rush that if you don't apply now, you won't get it later

I totally forget to share this when i applied for sbi card i applied through croma store where i found sbi agent so i said yes for sbi SimplySave for the information i asked her cause i knew sbi agent is always at croma and second thing i did my study which card to apply but somehow the agent applied me for sbi simplysave cause it as benefit to her , the agent call me and then connected me to sbi call for verification and i asked for fees/annual charge and i decline card cause i wanted a LTF card of sbi , after tons of back and forth i applied for simplyclick got 500 rs amazon voucher for the fees of 590 i think I'm not sure if i paid any annual charge or not though..my best advice unless some agent approach you in some airport for some airline card as LTF/spend based reversals don't apply cc through agent

Back