• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ANDROID vs iPHONE

ANDROID vs iPHONE

• Android

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • iPhone

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

piyush.pgi

TF Buzz
Trying a thread. What is your opinion and why?

i want to buy new phone. Currently using Oneplus 8.

i have option of:

iphone 14/15
oneplus 12
samsung s24

I havent use iOS so need motivation to make jump to another operating system.
Both the Operating Systems have their own Pros and Cons.

I use both and feel like iOS is more consistent throughout. The apps are more robust and perform the same be it anytime you open them.
Same can be said for battery and camera. There are not the best but the performance continues the same way in varied situations. It would not be that today the battery lasted the whole day and tomorrow it died in 5 hours with the same use case.

Android (especially the devices you mentioned) have also come a long way but there are still hiccups occasionally and overall it's a bit less polished. But it opens wide customization options. You can freely install apps even if they are not available on the Play Store. So it gives you more freedom.

I use almost all my Banking apps on iOS and feel they work a tad better than on my Galaxy.

Hope it helps.

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
Yes I use many apps in that including excel, docs, outlook, teams, mint, youtube, internet browser...sometimes upto 5-6 of these together

havent tried games as I dont game on phone just pc...
nice. here where I'm from, iphone use for status, how much android offer. have to go with apple.🤦‍♂️

Better prefer S23 ultra. It has excellent performance and camera. Equipped with Snapdragon SOC wheres normal S24 comes with exynos(which is a big drawback)

Also depends whether you could settle in closed UI with not much customisation options available.
exynos and snapdregon what is differnace?

Both the Operating Systems have their own Pros and Cons.

I use both and feel like iOS is more consistent throughout. The apps are more robust and perform the same be it anytime you open them.
Same can be said for battery and camera. There are not the best but the performance continues the same way in varied situations. It would not be that today the battery lasted the whole day and tomorrow it died in 5 hours with the same use case.

Android (especially the devices you mentioned) have also come a long way but there are still hiccups occasionally and overall it's a bit less polished. But it opens wide customization options. You can freely install apps even if they are not available on the Play Store. So it gives you more freedom.

I use almost all my Banking apps on iOS and feel they work a tad better than on my Galaxy.

Hope it helps.
thnaks man .

varun__goel_

TF Legend
exynos and snapdregon what is differnace?
There's a huge difference in stability between these two processors. Exynos throttles a lot, on the other hand Snapdragon is a lot more stable and powerful

Even if slightest bit of camera and performance difference matters and want to have an Apple ecosystem, you should opt for iPhone , otherwise Samsung is an overall good package

There's a huge difference in stability between these two processors. Exynos throttles a lot, on the other hand Snapdragon is a lot more stable and powerful

Even if slightest bit of camera and performance difference matters and want to have an Apple ecosystem, you should opt for iPhone , otherwise Samsung is an overall good package
sorry not techsevvy person, what is throttling?

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Camera wise pixel is the best...only thing iphone camera is good at is video so if you are a vlogger then okay otherwise lot better camera phones on android....checkout blind camera test by mkbhd...more than 20 million users voted.

Camera wise pixel is the best...only thing iphone camera is good at is video so if you are a vlogger then okay otherwise lot better camera phones on android....checkout blind camera test by mkbhd...more than 20 million users voted.
have you used pixel? i heard it has many bugs and got hot with moderate amount of use

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Just camera is good. Otherwise not a good package. Specially that Tensor chip, it is a lot underpowered for the price they charge