• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ANDROID vs iPHONE

ANDROID vs iPHONE

• Android

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • iPhone

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

varun__goel_

TF Legend
have you used pixel? i heard it has many bugs and got hot with moderate amount of use
You can go for S23U blindly if that slight bit of camera and performance doesn't matters to you.

And iOS is very restrictive as compared to Android. Though Android is less polished but freedom you get is a very good factor. Samsung has done a very good work to make it as fluid as they can

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can go for S23U blindly if that slight bit of camera and performance doesn't matters to you.

And iOS is very restrictive as compared to Android. Though Android is less polished but freedom you get is a very good factor. Samsung has done a very good work to make it as fluid as they can
OP this is the answer. dont overthink. 99% chance you will love your S23U everyday and for many many years (I think 5 years update or something) so dont think too much.

You can go for apple if you have a very specific use case like show-off, some restriction with existing device compatibility, video recording phone for many hours a day

dvader

TF Premier
I am in tech. Used Android my whole Life. Got an iPhone X from work a few years back but returned it after using it for 6 months (the worst 6 months of my phone usage, I just never became comfortable). Now being on Android I never have to watch a single advertisement in my browser or YouTube....... that was a game-changer apart from other quirks here and there (notifications, keyboard etc etc). I bought iPhone 12 1-2 years back hell-bent on switching to iPhone, but my god It was painful. I stopped using my iPhone apart from making calls and eventually had to give it to my brother and come back to Android.

I couldn't use a free iPhone, or a paid iPhone, I am forever doomed to stay on Android.

Edit: I used to go for flagship Androids (Asus/Google/OnePlus), but soon I realized it doesn't matter. Now I buy a ~20k phone and that's it. When you have lived the memories well you don't care in what pixel were they shot. These are just my experiences. However, I do spend considerable money on preserving the memories. I have enterprise-grade storage onsite (my house) with regular backups of my photos and other documents in case I am gone, a copy in a bank locker, and a cloud backup (which I pay for).

Last edited:

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
w
I am in tech. Used Android my whole Life. Got an iPhone X from work a few years back but returned it after using it for 6 months (the worst 6 months of my phone usage, I just never became comfortable). Now being on Android I never have to watch a single advertisement in my browser or YouTube....... that was a game-changer apart from other quirks here and there (notifications, keyboard etc etc). I bought iPhone 12 1-2 years back hell-bent on switching to iPhone, but my god It was painful. I stopped using my iPhone apart from making calls and eventually had to give it to my brother and come back to Android.

I couldn't use a free iPhone, or a paid iPhone, I am forever doomed to stay on Android.
what phone you are currently useing?

I hold both.... S24 Ultra and iPhone 15 Pro Max. Go blindly with Samsung or any other Android phone.....iOS is not smooth or bug free like the hype is created and definitely not value for money..... The amount of features and stability which S24 Ultra gives at lesser price than 15 Pro Max is highly appreciable... Banking apps feels and runs a lot better on Android than on iOS. Recently used Rs 50 cashback Tap and Pay CRED offer on Reliance smart + Rs 200 cashback on Google Pay Tap transaction and these offers are present only on Android phones.

sidp

TF Ace
any one using FOLD or FLIP? how is experience?
No flip. No phone except samsung or apple. For zfold you need to increase your budget considerably. Flip phones have horrible battery. Even s23 had horrible back up. S24 might be same. Take either s24+ or s24U/s23U.