• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Channakya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have got my Indusind legend card last year of August.
I have achieved the milestone , yet I have not received the bonus points of 4000 .

Been more than a month(statement period) . Yet I have not received any.
I have also mailed the premium Customer Care. on 11th of September and yet there is no reply from them.

Has anybody not yet receive the bonus points after achieving the milestone .

If you have received by when.

Do share your thoughts regarding this.

And help me out, regarding this issue.

Thank you!

Hi

I have got my Indusind legend card last year of August.
I have achieved the milestone , yet I have not received the bonus points of 4000 .

Been more than a month(statement period) . Yet I have not received any.
I have also mailed the premium Customer Care. on 11th of September and yet there is no reply from them.

Has anybody not yet receive the bonus points after achieving the milestone .

If you have received by when.

Do share your thoughts regarding this.

And help me out, regarding this issue.

Thank you!
I read ssomewhere they are very slack in awarding this milestone benefit.. you need to follow up with them religiously to get your benefit..
all the best

Send a mail to indusind about milestone points not received they will credit the same after a week. Otherwise you cant get your milestone benefits.
My milestone benefits for legend card are credited after the mail.
Biggest cheat by indusind
I have already mailed them. It’s been a week. There is no reply. If you have sent the mail. Can you share reference mail and the mail ID Of in IndusInd Bank

I had to call their customer care and get them to register a complaint to get the bonus 4000 points but they did credit around 3 months after completion of 1 year and 4 months after completion of milestone. Suffice to say SundasLnd bank's customer care is the worst in the industry. Even PSUs and co-operative banks do better.

Don't even get me started with the issues I have with 🩲 Undie by SundasLnd 🤬 No gems given for referral, bill payment gems partially credited, 3% top brand gems not credited, auto pay gems not credited. Fake robot RM is just an salesperson and unreachable, some gems randomly debited without explanation, giving no reply to email, even nodal officer's email dead

Last edited:
I read somewhere that alkalinity of water stored in earthen pots is same as the one sold in those black alkaline water bottles 🤣
Alkalinity and antioxidants cannot be stored for a long time. All the bottled water are induced with chemicals . For human body only alkalinity in water is not sufficient, it also needs antioxidants.

I'd still prefer berries for antioxidants... 😉
How many berries do you eat for antioxidants , compare to water berries contain less antioxidant, as we drink 3 to 4 L a day and normally nowadays human body needs -400 orp (oxidation reduction potential) to lead the daily life. Berries do not contain that much negative ORP.

Back