• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any body got SBI CB card who already had SimplyClick card?

I have 2 SBI cards, SimplyClick and BPCL and I'm planning to apply for CashBack card. So, Just want to ask that what are the chances of Approval? Because I heard that they are rejecting application of peaople who has SimplyClick card. Is it true?

Applied via Sprint.

I scheduled kyc at home address but no one came. I got call next day for kyc. I asked him to come to my office for kyc.

No physical verification happened.
Mine probably going to get rejected if i apply. Because I got BPCL in July itself and 90 days cooldown period is ending today. So if apply immediately after cooldown period they are going to reject it.

Mritunjay

TF Premier
I have simplyclick, applied for cashback got rejected. I applied again from Sprint and from the mall kiosk. Got SBI cashback approval message, don't know which of the application got accepted.

pradeepG

TF Premier
I have simplyclick, applied for cashback got rejected. I applied again from Sprint and from the mall kiosk. Got SBI cashback approval message, don't know which of the application got accepted.
Can you share the Timeline of all 3 applications?
Did it had a Hard CIBIL enquiree?

Approval message must have application id. OR you can track both applications OR call Customer care for details.

Congratulations for approval. Please share details, as it can help us all who are having simplyclick and looking for CashBack.

Mritunjay

TF Premier
From the first application to today's approval, it took around 2 to 2½ months. I am not sure about the timeline.

For the first Sprint application, they did video KYC and denied it afterwards saying the official address is not matching in their records.

For application through mall kiosk, they were quite adamant that I should take BPCL card. First they told me cashback is not available via the off-line method and in later stages of the application I could get converted into cash back but they denied it when all my verifications were complete. They called twice offering 6X times limit of my current simplyclick card.

No KYC was done for 2nd application through Sprint, got approval after 1 month.

Yes, it did a hard Enquiry for every application. I had a total of nine enquiries in previous month(from SBI and other banks) but my cibil dropped by only two points and recovered by 1 point in the next month. So don't worry about cibil dropping because of enquiries.

From the first application to today's approval, it took around 2 to 2½ months. I am not sure about the timeline.

For the first Sprint application, they did video KYC and denied it afterwards saying the official address is not matching in their records.

For application through mall kiosk, they were quite adamant that I should take BPCL card. First they told me cashback is not available via the off-line method and in later stages of the application I could get converted into cash back but they denied it when all my verifications were complete. They called twice offering 6X times limit of my current simplyclick card.

Yes, it did a hard Enquiry for every application. I had a total of nine enquiries in previous month(from SBI and other banks) but my cibil dropped by only two points and recovered by 1 point in the next month. So don't worry about cibil dropping because of enquiries.
I applied via Sprint and after filing basic details only they rejected the card. Didn't even made hard enquiry in CIBIL. I already have SimplyClick and BPCL.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier

how did you apply via sprint 2nd time because you can only apply once in 6 months ?

MdMs

TF Buzz
yes I got approved Sms. I had applied through website at 04.09.22. and also got 73k limited. but my SimplyClick Cc has just 33k I don't applied via sprint and upgrade offer. I am waiting for physical card. if anyone tell me that how to view virtual card. I can't login through yono sbi

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
yes I got approved Sms. I had applied through website at 04.09.22. and also got 73k limited. but my SimplyClick Cc has just 33k I don't applied via sprint and upgrade offer. I am waiting for physical card. if anyone tell me that how to view virtual card. I can't login through yono sbi
you said you didn't apply via sprint then where did you apply ? i thought only sprint method is available for cashback card ?

anonymuos

TF Ace
I have SimplyClick. Applied for SBI Cashback card via Sprint. They said I need a business billboard at home address for cc to be approved (I am an internet blogger). I said no forget it. They said think about it, put up a billboard and we may re-consider and hung up the call. It's not rejected, nor accepted, still showing pending. 😂

akshayhs

TF Ace
I have SimplyClick. Applied for SBI Cashback card via Sprint. They said I need a business billboard at home address for cc to be approved (I am an internet blogger). I said no forget it. They said think about it, put up a billboard and we may re-consider and hung up the call. It's not rejected, nor accepted, still showing pending. 😂
Tell them you'll if they promised to pay for all kinds of costs involved and you'll think about it....

er.jaisingh

TF Buzz
can u share apply process & more details?
Applied via sbi sprint portal the executive called me for verification at office, he took my fingerprint and took VID of aadhar and fillled a form manually, then a verification call about my data that was provided by me, i had applied on 27th september, after 4-5 days in sbicard app,it was showing application number was rejected due to internal policies, i seached everywhere and came to conclusion that it was rejected, so i didnt called anyone, i thought it was logical that they rejected because i already had simply click, i confirmed while filling online and on call to executive that i already have simply click, i never got sms for rejections, for last 4-5 days app was showing it is under process and yesterday 22nd October,i got SMS that it is approved, i am astound that first it got rejected and later approved on it own.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Applied for product conversion from SBI SimplyClick to BPCL, got rejected but was offered Prime card. Does SBI have any restrictions on product conversions?
As far as i know, you can flip to and from bpcl card easily…
Last year i flip my bpcl to simplyclick without any problem…
Also you can check get new card section, see if bpcl card option is there…

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
So after one and half month later…
Yesterday morning got a call from sbi and in the evening i can guess that my card was approved (on sbicard webite login, in new card section saying “you have issued a new card in last 90 days”)
Today morning last 4 digits showing in sbi card app then some hours later approval message and virtual card message came..

Already done some transactions today..
By ila, checked physical dispatch status, it’s dispatched today ( too fast process)

One more thing status on sbicard website’s track status and sprint still showing rejected and in sbicard app get new card section “in progress”.😂

Applied in first week of sept..
Physical kyc and all televerifications even from head office completed…
Received 11 days message.. then gets rejected..
Complained to pno and even cs head but no help…