• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any body got SBI CB card who already had SimplyClick card?

I have 2 SBI cards, SimplyClick and BPCL and I'm planning to apply for CashBack card. So, Just want to ask that what are the chances of Approval? Because I heard that they are rejecting application of peaople who has SimplyClick card. Is it true?

So after one and half month later…
Yesterday morning got a call from sbi and in the evening i can guess that my card was approved (on sbicard webite login, in new card section saying “you have issued a new card in last 90 days”)
Today morning last 4 digits showing in sbi card app then some hours later approval message and virtual card message came..

Already done some transactions today..
By ila, checked physical dispatch status, it’s dispatched today ( too fast process)

One more thing status on sbicard website’s track status and sprint still showing rejected and in sbicard app get new card section “in progress”.😂

Applied in first week of sept..
Physical kyc and all televerifications even from head office completed…
Received 11 days message.. then gets rejected..
Complained to pno and even cs head but no help…
lucky you.

er.jaisingh

TF Buzz
So after one and half month later…
Yesterday morning got a call from sbi and in the evening i can guess that my card was approved (on sbicard webite login, in new card section saying “you have issued a new card in last 90 days”)
Today morning last 4 digits showing in sbi card app then some hours later approval message and virtual card message came..

Already done some transactions today..
By ila, checked physical dispatch status, it’s dispatched today ( too fast process)

One more thing status on sbicard website’s track status and sprint still showing rejected and in sbicard app get new card section “in progress”.😂

Applied in first week of sept..
Physical kyc and all televerifications even from head office completed…
Received 11 days message.. then gets rejected..
Complained to pno and even cs head but no help…
I think first they reject and later giving it to eligible candidates when they are free or not have more deserving applications, nobody known earlier that they will not give instant 10% cashback on sale later people realized why get another card while not getting instant 10% cash back and maximum persons already having all other 5% cashback cards , they will definitely devalue SBI CASHBACK in future.