• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any detailed reviews for the Amplifi federal credit card?

With the zero forex feature, it is a much better option now. How are the reviews on it? Seems like a much better Scapia alternative since scapia gives no merchant based rewards or welcome benefit. Lounge access is once per quarter.

moneynerd

TF Buzz
Zero forex is a very good feature (applicable in all countries, i have used it in Thailand, Italy and USA), the 3% cashback is also worth if you spend over 15k in the first cycle and lounge access is way better than the icici and hdfc cards I have. I recently got to cut down my statement with all the fi coins accumulated so great use case to be honest (I also use salary account so i had too many fi coins to use)

They just have a LOT of upfront discounts running all the time on this card, mostly to pull in users. My friend constantly gets 20% off on swiggy, eazydiner, BMS, PayTM movies, etc.

the_collector

TF Premier
Do the amplifi or simplifi credit cards work on federal Bank offers? Or are those still limited to the core Bank cards?

Afaik, scapia doesn't work.

Trying searching the forum for more info on this but wasn't able to find any.

Anyone with the card please comment.

the_collector

TF Premier
Do the amplifi or simplifi credit cards work on federal Bank offers? Or are those still limited to the core Bank cards?

Afaik, scapia doesn't work.

Trying searching the forum for more info on this but wasn't able to find any.

Anyone with the card please comment.
Anybody with the fi simplifi , amplifi or magnifi cards that can confirm this?