• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any one used airport arrival lounges using credit or debit cards?

There are many lounges which are on arrival (pre security/landside area), some on top of my mind are Pune (Bird Lounge), Bhubaneswar (Bird lounge)
Mumbai (Aviserv Lounge), Delhi (Plaza Premium T1,T3)

Note - some of the lounges I have used, over the last 10+ years, there was one lounge in chennai I used for almost 8 hours during layover using 3 swipe on PP card, after COVID, with no flights, a lot of lounges are closed temporarily/permanently.
I am planning to go from Bangalore to pune. So, can I use the arrival lounge at pune with BLR-Pune ticket? Don't have any further journey from Pune again.

I am planning to go from Bangalore to pune. So, can I use the arrival lounge at pune with BLR-Pune ticket? Don't have any further journey from Pune again.
Unless you don't have any more trip lined up for the year or you have unlimited lounge access don't waste one on pune airport. I don't even know why they call it airport smaller than many tier 2 cities. I'm not even joking you can see chai thela in the food court area 🤣

Unless you don't have any more trip lined up for the year or you have unlimited lounge access don't waste one on pune airport. I don't even know why they call it airport smaller than many tier 2 cities. I'm not even joking you can see chai thela in the food court area 🤣
How do I go from arrival side to departure side? Won't the security person at outside need departure ticket to let me in? Or is arrival and departure side connected from inside?

Lounge is in departure side only just that it is before checkin counter.

How do I go from arrival side to departure side? Won't the security person at outside need departure ticket to let me in? Or is arrival and departure side connected from inside?

Lounge is in departure side only just that it is before checkin counter.
Went today, Didn't allow going back to departure side.

There are many lounges which are on arrival (pre security/landside area), some on top of my mind are Pune (Bird Lounge), Bhubaneswar (Bird lounge)
Mumbai (Aviserv Lounge), Delhi (Plaza Premium T1,T3)

Note - some of the lounges I have used, over the last 10+ years, there was one lounge in chennai I used for almost 8 hours during layover using 3 swipe on PP card, after COVID, with no flights, a lot of lounges are closed temporarily/permanently.
Used Aviserv on Mumbai T2 Domestic Arrival.

Accepts only priority pass. I gave Magnus pp considering so many noise of free domestic access from it. Now hope that it will get reversed 😅, otherwise I won't be able to digest 2 idlis for thousands of rupees 😂.

Accepts only priority pass. I gave Magnus pp considering so many noise of free domestic access from it. Now hope that it will get reversed 😅, otherwise I won't be able to digest 2 idlis for thousands of rupees 😂.
Got charged 2076.12 rs (25usd) today. Hopefully will get reversed in 2-3 days.

I look at it differently.

Yes, they are crowded because of easy access but it saves money specially if you are planning to have a meal at the ariport. My recent travel between Mumbai to Hyderabad, my flight timings were such that I had to have breakfast on Mumbai Airport and Dinner on Hyderabad Airport while return. This was a family travel with 5 Adults & 1 Child.

Was able to get access to all using Credit Cards and PP. Even if I consider 400 bucks per person per meal, that's about 5000 Bucks saved. Add to it, one of the Lounge was the Mumbai Airport Amex Lounge. So hot made-to-order Breakfast, Fruit Juices etc. Had the option of Liqour too but cant do that at 9 in the morning 😛

Can you share/ where and how to get there?

I'd like to do the same as outlined in my reply just above.

Coming soon.. I need to have lunch & medicines at HYD on arrival - As reaching my city point will take 1-2 hours.

Similar for BOM upon return.

Last edited:

Havent traveled much last few years - Can you guide on how/ where to get to this after Landing/ Baggage Claim?

Back