• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any one used airport arrival lounges using credit or debit cards?

Now it seems they have started accepting Visa cards and Priority passes. Can see it in priority pass list as well as visa lounges list.

Do note that Axis, HDFC, IDFC, ICICI, AU are not having visa based lounges access. Cards like SBI, BOB only will work, which have visa as partner for lounges.

Good for people coming on terminal 2. Sadly my next flight is in indigo, so terminal 1 only.

Actually visa list is quite bigger now. Even Mumbai arrival lounge i.e. aviserv lounge is added there. Mumbai one has some restaurants as well.

Used it via Infinia priority pass today. Just need an arrival boarding pass. No need of departure boarding pass or ticket.

2 hrs access. Paper boat juices and soft drinks and welcome platter to start. Then ala carte menu.

Used Diners Club to access Mumbai arrival lounge last month. Lounge had shower room too if someone needs to directly go to a meeting or an event and would like to bathe and freshen up.
Lounge hardly had 2-3 people including myself at 1am so roti/paratha was being made fresh on request and served on table. Juices and soft drinks were in retail bottles.

IMG_5933.jpeg

Delhi Arrival : IDFC Bank terminated their contract with Encalm.
Delhi Arrival Lounge Access via PP, Dragaon Pass, DCB, Lounge Key

Used Diners Club to access Mumbai arrival lounge last month. Lounge had shower room too if someone needs to directly go to a meeting or an event and would like to bathe and freshen up.
Lounge hardly had 2-3 people including myself at 1am so roti/paratha was being made fresh on request and served on table. Juices and soft drinks were in retail bottles.

View attachment 56609
So i have indusind ezydiner and it includes aviserv in the list. Can i use add-on crd as well as primary card for dual access?

unable to add DCB credit card and check. Where to add pls
i think i followed this link

DCB is not accepted at delhi arrival lounge.
Had a word with lounge receptionist and they denied.
Also ; it doesn’t show on diners all also. It shows temporary closed.

I look at it differently.

Yes, they are crowded because of easy access but it saves money specially if you are planning to have a meal at the ariport. My recent travel between Mumbai to Hyderabad, my flight timings were such that I had to have breakfast on Mumbai Airport and Dinner on Hyderabad Airport while return. This was a family travel with 5 Adults & 1 Child.

Was able to get access to all using Credit Cards and PP. Even if I consider 400 bucks per person per meal, that's about 5000 Bucks saved. Add to it, one of the Lounge was the Mumbai Airport Amex Lounge. So hot made-to-order Breakfast, Fruit Juices etc. Had the option of Liqour too but cant do that at 9 in the morning 😛
Hii, It's a different que which is not related to the topic
I observed a "Credit card Expert" tag below your name
How one can get it and what is the eligibility criteria for getting it?
Just curious to know 🙂

Used Infinia PP at Aviserv T2 Mumbai. Hardly few occupants at 22:30. Fresh food made on request courtesy Jain requirements.
do have any idea about yesbank marquee digital priority pass access ? is it available for lounges inside india?

Back