• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any review for AU Royale Saving Account?

Nemesis

TF Premier
I already hold Indusind Exclusive, IDFC Wealth (just converted after 10L MAB; they might get me downgraded to select if MAB gets low), ICICI (Salary account; CC told it's Titanium Saving account).

Am in search for the next good account i can get my hands on... AU Royale... seen the benefits like good interest rate on FD/Savings on their website with 1L MAB but want real reviews on the charges and customer care. Any other good account with low MAB and other charges with RM or should i wait till March next year for any offering just like Indusind Exclusive 0 balance?
I know many will tell for HDFC/Axis but won't be keeping more than 5L in each of them for offers.

I will soon convert my ICICI account to wealth (for 0 MAB) by switching the amount between IDFC wealth and ICICI.
Later will decide which account to keep salary one.

Not inclined for Credit Card... as they were already providing me AU Vetta LTF due to my company.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What is use of ICiCI Wealth account, I don’t really feel any. They have useless cards you can have one coral is fine. For emerald I don’t think they will provide it on wealth account that too LTF, it entirely depends on your credit profile.
Have you got LTF Emerald on wealth account ?
I don't have wealth account... I currently have titanium salary account upgraded from regular salary account. Automatically by icici.... They will surely upgrade it to wealth in future.. But many people with wealth account have got emerald with little pushing... They will easily give paid one but for ltf u have to push a bit..... And I feel one should have one premium account with no charges for anything...

Even with titanium account.. Money withdrawal is unlimited on icici atms which are very easy to find....

Like from the day I took indusind partner account... I dont take any cash with me.. Just simple signature debit card.. It has unlimited atm transactions.on any atm... . I take even 100 rs out of that only.. It is quite haslefree now.... No dd charges.. No cheque book charges. Ni debit card charges no sms charges... Nothung... Wealth is even more premium... For all banking needs.... Icici is much superior in tech....

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I don't have wealth account... I currently have titanium salary account upgraded from regular salary account. Automatically by icici.... They will surely upgrade it to wealth in future.. But many people with wealth account have got emerald with little pushing... They will easily give paid one but for ltf u have to push a bit..... And I feel one should have one premium account with no charges for anything...

Even with titanium account.. Money withdrawal is unlimited on icici atms which are very easy to find....

Like from the day I took indusind partner account... I dont take any cash with me.. Just simple signature debit card.. It has unlimited atm transactions.on any atm... . I take even 100 rs out of that only.. It is quite haslefree now.... No dd charges.. No cheque book charges. Ni debit card charges no sms charges... Nothung... Wealth is even more premium... For all banking needs.... Icici is much superior in tech....
Wealth account doesn't have unlimited cash withdrawal 🙂

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Wealth account doesn't have unlimited cash withdrawal 🙂
It would have atleast on atm.... My Titanium salary account gives unlimited withdrawals on icici atms.........

Transactions at ICICI Bank ATMs / Cash Recycler Machines (cash withdrawals) - Nil charges

So it does has....... I am not talking about branch...

promoking

TF Select

In today’s world who uses cash. Everything is paid digitally either using QR codes or debit or credit cards. I too have a Gold Salary Account in ICICI with zero charges on everything and that too from last 10 years, what’s point of keeping 5 or 10 lacs in wealth account if you getting everything free on salary account.
Like I said earlier, emerald card not given LTF it’s only given LTF on condition that you spend too much on it, I know a person who is having it LTF, he spends over 20 lacs a year, I don’t think that much I can spend or manufacture these spends.
Paid emerald is no where justified, haan if you have enough funds to park with bank account you can use Axis, they also provide good services.

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It would have atleast on atm.... My Titanium salary account gives unlimited withdrawals on icici atms.........

Transactions at ICICI Bank ATMs / Cash Recycler Machines (cash withdrawals) - Nil charges

So it does has....... I am not talking about branch...
Yes unlimited on ICICI ATM

But I have many unlimited atm withdrawal cards 😂
One HDFC and 2 IndusInd cards😅

But I don't ever use ATM, UPI is the key to success 😂

Nemesis

TF Premier
Its a hit and miss in that...... . Best would be icici wealth account.it will be zero mab after initial funding... Of 10 lakh.... Sime branch also guve it in 5 lakh only.... .. If u want to go for banking benefits........ In axis... U can get magnus/atlas/select even when u dont have premium account.... Go for icici wealth. Push for emeralde ltf...... If opens the way for other premium cards in other banks...
Already hold rubxy ltf...

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Batmanbaba - please help all of us if you have any Lead - I am looking for a Burgundy account - all Branches here at my place have clearly told me that we have shortage charges for non maintenance of MAB/AQB for Burgundy account.
I have never heard of these charges. Had priority account for 2 years before upgrading to Burgundy, never downgraded, never NMC charged, and also I barely maintained a couple thousand during the majority of the time.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have never heard of these charges. Had priority account for 2 years before upgrading to Burgundy, never downgraded, never NMC charged, and also I barely maintained a couple thousand during the majority of the time.
There is no mab shortage charges in burgundy. But they can downgrade the account... Lucky u that your branch has not done it.... Its depends upon the BM/RM

v3.tuty

TF Buzz
Good Savings interest better than most banks. Monthly credit. Good support team. Their video banking is good. 1% monthly cashback upto 200/- per card. Family mapping can be done.

Best part is 1 lacs average balance to be maintained among all family member accounts.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good Savings interest better than most banks. Monthly credit. Good support team. Their video banking is good. 1% monthly cashback upto 200/- per card. Family mapping can be done.

Best part is 1 lacs average balance to be maintained among all family member accounts.
I needed a premium banking for my family ( me , wife and mother ) . Priority is doorstep banking as mother and wife can't visit branch frequently.

Opened Axis burgundy 8 month ago for the same as family banking.

Experience is - PATHETIC.

Even my sbi feels more premium than it.

So I'm thinking about opening an AU Royale account for family banking. Just for quality of support and priority treatment , home/doorstep banking.

Is this a good bank for the same ?

Any other suggestions ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I needed a premium banking for my family ( me , wife and mother ) . Priority is doorstep banking as mother and wife can't visit branch frequently.

So I'm thinking about opening an AU Royale account for family banking. Just for quality of support and priority treatment , home/doorstep banking.

Any other suggestions ?
I don't think they have the staff to deal with doorstep banking... From what my experience has been with au branches.... You can try indusind bank if it has a branch in your city or hdfc bank.....

Souvik

TF Premier

Any other suggestions ?
Doorstep banking is mostly on paper for most of these banks, I think IDFC Wealth has it, but all private banks are understaffed and too many account holders to deal with, thus making doorstep banking almost impossible.

You will have to talk to BM while opening AU Royale Account - they will be able to push for AU Zenith
I also want Zenith. I asked BM to provide me Zenith and I will open 4 royal accounts but he said we can only try but can't say for sure it will be given or not. They mentioned that they can only push the recommendation to CC team which check the eligibility like customer do on there website. I dont have any CC with more than 5 lakh limit so surly will not get Zenith in that way.
Can you pls guide me more about Zenith using royal account.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also want Zenith. I asked BM to provide me Zenith and I will open 4 royal accounts but he said we can only try but can't say for sure it will be given or not. They mentioned that they can only push the recommendation to CC team which check the eligibility like customer do on there website. I dont have any CC with more than 5 lakh limit so surly will not get Zenith in that way.

Zenith is not worth so much trouble. If you are looking for AU discounts and card rewards, get LIT, more rewarding than Zenith.

Pankhuri

TF Ace

Any other suggestions ?
I would suggest Indusind Select or Exclusive account for doorstep banking. So if you have a branch nearby, do visit them and enquire about this. Pathetic customer support on call but their email team is good and usually branch people are fine too.

Nemesis

TF Premier
I got Zenith ltf without opening royal... They require 5L CC only

Wait till your limit is increased