• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any route to get YES Marquee without meeting income criteria?

Title. Without meeting income criteria or having a very high limit CC, is it possible?
It is purely dependent on your cibil profile and your stated income in the income field of your application..
This is automatically decided by the system.
You don't need to provide any income docs in the application process.
It is fully automated..

What it essentially means:
You can state your desired income in the application form, no need to supply income doc for this claim.
but ulitmately the alogorith decides your eligible YES bank card taking into consideration of:
1) Your stated income in the application form and
2) your CIBIL profile..

There is no manual intervetnion here to offer you the best suitable card for you..

All the best

Last edited:
It is purely dependent on your cibil profile and your stated income in the income field of your application..
It is fully automated..

You can state your desired income in the application form, no need to supply income doc for this claim.
but ulitmately the alogorith decides your eligible YES bank card taking into consideration of:
2) your CIBIL profile..

There is no manual intervetnion here to offer you the best suitable card for you..

All the best
I tried seeing if I have any offers on their site and left the application where it asked for income details. I immediately got a call from Yes Bank, and they told me if I have a 2-3L card from a different bank then I can get a Yes Reserv and 5L+ for Marquee if I don't meet income requirements. I can however visit a branch and make an FD and get Reserv issued which will be upgraded to a Marquee in 6-8 months on the basis of spends and repayment.

Has anyone tried this or been recommended to do this?

It is fully automated..

2) your CIBIL profile..

All the best
what limit card do you need? I tried a profile with a 5L apay icici card, I put self-employed and it gave me a yes first business. Should I have put employed to get the offer of marquee?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
what limit card do you need? I tried a profile with a 5L apay icici card, I put self-employed and it gave me a yes first business. Should I have put employed to get the offer of marquee?
Yes, for salaried with high income and good cibil they offer Marquee.
.For self employed they generally provide business cards for middle level income.. for a very hihg level income with a very good cibil profile they will offer Marquee as well..

I dont need any card..
I own Marquee with 3L limit..
here is my experience in my thread about Marquee...

Yes, for salaried with high income and good cibil they offer Marquee.
.For self employed they generally provide business cards for middle level income.. for a very hihg level income with a very good cibil profile they will offer Marquee as well..

I dont need any card..
I own Marquee with 3L limit..
here is my experience in my thread about Marquee...
I have Yes Reserv with 4.95L Credit Limit, is there any ways we can request Yesbank with upgrade to Marquee??

I have Yes Reserv with 4.95L Credit Limit, is there any ways we can request Yesbank with upgrade to Marquee??
yes write to their highe authorities.. dont deal with any lower level support guys..

yes write to their highe authorities.. dont deal with any lower level support guys..

I have gone through above posts, and what do you suggest me to go for 5X Reserv or Marquee?? I may not be able to complete annual spends for fee waiver.

I have gone through above posts, and what do you suggest me to go for 5X Reserv or Marquee?? I may not be able to complete annual spends for fee waiver.
My income criteria can be matched to get Marquee I guess. (Above 24L)

If your objectiveis to get unlimited Lounge access along with 8 guest visits( to me this is the USP of this card ie. 8 guest visits).. get Marquee..
otherwise Resrve with5 X is also fine..

I can't remember any other bank offering 8 guest visits ( 4 domestic and 4 international) in their card offering..
I already used 2 guests in one go at Guwahathi earlier this month.. went very smooth..
in my view this is the USP of this card.. along with BMS offer of Rs 800 limit which is very generous.

Without spend limit waiver also it is worth for its offering..

If your objectiveis to get unlimited OUnge access along with 8 guest visits( to me this is the USP of this card ie. 8 guest visits).. get Marquee..
otherwise Resrve with5 X is also fine..
I have Olympus and Magnus (Your beloved Axis 🪓 Cards) So this feature won't benefit me now. As Magnus gives 8 and Olympus gives 12 guest access domesticallly.
I can't remember any other bank offering 8 guest visits ( 4 domestic and 4 international) in their card offering..
I already used 2 guests in one go at Guwahathi earlier this month.. went very smooth..
in my view this is the USP of this card.. along with BMS offer of Rs 800 limit which is very generous.
BMS offer I have it on Olympus (650 BOGO), Indugle (700 BOGO) and Emeralde (750 BOGO).
Withous spend limit waiver also it is worth for its offering..
So only option left to me to considering return rate. Reserv 5X vs Marquee

Withous spend limit waiver also it is worth for its offering..
Yes my main motive was Intl Lounge for my parents as I'm planning a trip for them to Dubai next year Jan.

prolly will max out the usage on this card and then book the tickets also using the points earned :ROFLMAO:

• Hehe
In that case, get Resrve that is enough for your needs right now.. annual fee is also low..

Reactions: BVC
I am just worried about the return rate and saw some posts regarding keep on tracking the bonus RP's issued by Yes bank.
I literally prepared an Excel Sheet for this wrote some formulas to calculate and left a column so I can call them after statement generation and write the points earned as per their system.

Check it out :ROFLMAO:

• Hehe
You got to mention that your annual income is 36 lakh

I literally prepared an Excel Sheet for this wrote some formulas to calculate and left a column so I can call them after statement generation and write the points earned as per their system.

Check it out :ROFLMAO:

That’s only bothering me taking subscription plan. Seems Marquee is quite straight forward. But need to check the upgrade eligibility. Will Yes also consider spend requirements in upgrading like HDFC?? @SSV you can add if you have some idea on this.

That’s only bothering me taking subscription plan. Seems Marquee is quite straight forward. But need to check the upgrade eligibility. Will Yes also consider spend requirements in upgrading like HDFC?? @SSV you can add if you have some idea on this.
They don't do this..
How I look at this YES saga is:

YES is trying to recover from its near-death scenario. They cant be competing against any BIG players as of now.
They are trying to find their feet again . In this stage they cant afford big CLs, big allocation for CC spend rewards..
In my view they are doing great with their modest budget.. so in a nutshell don't compare these guys with any big playters and their policies..
Just try to go witht the flow of YES..

Yes, just try talkin gto the higher level guys and explain your situation .. anything is possible..
but they dont have any set procedures and polocies as of now for the above stated reasons.
after 2 or 3 years things may slwoly start changing depending upon how fare..
I am caustiously optimistic about htese guys..

all the best.
try something new and let us know the outcome

Last edited:
Back