• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card

As you guys already know, YES Bank is revamping their CC protfolio recently , I took a dive and got their latest offering "MARQUEE" CC in the Premium segment ..
I am NTB to Yes bank until now...
I actually liked the name of the card and also its physical appearance.. very appealing looks ...

I got the card mainly for its Unlimited International Lounge Access ( for both Primary and Add-ons) and some reward points for Govt Transactions.
Online Spends rewads rate is also good @4.5% ( if redemeed for Flights and Hotels @0.25)

As I am NTB to Yes Bank, I will learn more about different redemption options soon ..
On the paper this is a very good card for its intended purposes as of now..

Approval is easy peasy.. punch in your details, it comes up with the eligible cards depending upon your CIBIL profile.. No income Docs required.. Card will be delivered in about 3 working days...
*you will only get 2 cards to select from depending up on your eligibility .. one among them would be BYOC( Build Your Own Card) along with other core card...

Where does this fit in the hierarchy:

It is the Top level card under their ( Premium Card Offerings) .. you can see this here:

1706124480934.png

Features:

Joining & Annual Fee:

1) Joining Fee : ₹9,999 + GST ( Welcome benefits : 60,000 RPs = Rs. 15,000 for Flight and Hotel Bookings @0.25)
2) Renewal Fee: ₹4,999 + GST ( Renewal benefits: 20,000 RPs = Rs. 5,000 for Flight and Hotel Bookings @0.25)

Annual Fee Waiver : ₹10,00,000

USP of the card: Unlimited International Lounge Visits for both Primary and Add-on Card members

Rewards
1) Online Spends - 36 YES Rewardz Points / ₹200
2) Offline Spends - 18 YES Rewardz Points / ₹200
3)** Select Catrgory - 10 YES Rewardz Points /₹200

Maximum Cap per Statement Cycle: : 1,00,000 YES Rewardz Points

For Reference here is the list of other CCs and their maximum caps per statement period..
1706871690282.png
*Accelerated Reward Points earned on Online Shopping during a statement cycle will be capped as per the below table.
Once this threshold is reached, customer will continue to earn reward points at normal rate (same as offline transaction).

** Select Category includes:
  • i) Rental Payments w.e.f. 07/03/2024
  • ii) Wallet Loading w.e.f. 07/03/2024
  • iii) Recharge and Utility Bill Payments
  • iv) Insurance
  • v) Education and
  • vi) Government Payments..
  • vii) Grocery and Supermarkets
** For full list of Select Category Items , please see at the end of the post ..

Exclusions for YES Rewardz Point earnings:
  • Fuel transactions
  • Cash withdrawals
  • Cash Advance Fee & Charges
  • Post Purchase EMI & Instant EMI transactions.
Other benefits:

Lounge Access

• Domestic Lounge Programe
    • 6 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visit in India per calendar quarter for Primary & Add-on Cardmember
  • International Lounge Programe
    • Unlimited Access to airport lounges internationally for Primary & Add-on card holders
  • Guest Visits: 8 Complimentary Lounge visits in a calendar year (Domestic or International)
BMS BOGO
Maximum 6 tickets (Buy 3 Get 3) per calendar month. Offer valid only for Movies tickets (Discount is capped at INR 800 per ticket).

Foreign Currency Mark-up of 1%

Purchase Protection Plan,
Purchase Protection - Insurance cover against accidental damage/Burglary in residential premises of the customer as per bank records, for 6 months for mobile & electronic devices purchased online. Max Limit 50,000

Golf Program
Enjoy waiver of 4 Green Fee at select golf courses in India
Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India

Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% Fuel surcharge waiver at fuel stations across India for transaction between INR 400 to INR 5,000..
Total waiver in statement cycle is capped at INR 1000. Only surcharge will be waived, GST as levied on surcharge will not be waived. Please note that Fuel surcharge may vary from 1% to 2.5% of the amount spent on fuel transaction. The rate of surcharge varies depending upon the fuel retail outlets and their acquiring banks.

Yes Bank Credit Card Rewards Redemption contact details and Redemption Website:

CC Rewards Website: https://credit.yesrewardz.com/
CC Rewards Contact Number: 1800 4190 600 ..
(Only questions relating to CC rewards Redemptions will be answered at this number . No cc account related questions will be entertained)

UPDATES

Update 1:
EDIT on 20/01/2024 - Options available for Redemption:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) E-Gift Vouchers ( Total options: 59 .. @ 0.15 = AGV, FK, Myntra, @ 0.25 = Swiggy, Zomato,Amazon Prime, Croma, Dominos, Kalyan Jewellers, MMt - Hotel , Yatra)
2) Share Reward Points ( to other YES CC customer)
3) Credit Card Bill Payment (i.e. Statement Credit @0.15)
4) Flight ( @0.25)
5) Hotel (@0.25)
6) Air Miles ( InterMiles and CV both @ 4 Reward points = 1 AirMile)
7) Catalogue
8) Golf
9) Charity..
10) Bill Pay ( @0.10 )
11) Movies ( ... coming soon)

Reward Redemption Matrix

1706880574436-png.41983

Joining / Renewal Fee Recovery Matrix

1706881129939.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2:
EDIT on 09/05/2024 : Credits to @diptarkaroy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No spends are required for utiliizng the lounge access ( both domestic and international).
Swipe your CC at the lounge .. No separate Lounge Access Card is required to access Lounges.. Marquee Card will suffice.

Here is the confirmation From YES Bank obtanied by @diptarkaroy with his relentless efforts to hear from the horse's mouth...
""
Finally got the confirmation from Yes bank presidential complaints help desk
There is no minimum spend criteria to avail both domestic and international lounge for MARQUEE card
Email screenshot attached
""

1715338918757.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 3:

EDIT on 10/ 05/ 2024 : Escalation Matrix for Marquee CC - Courtesy : @diptarkaroy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1st level : yestouchcc@yesbank.in
2nd level: principal.nodalofficer@yesbank.in
3rd level: presidential.complaints@yesbank.in
4th level: mdceo@yesbank.in

You can start from 2nd level itself, if needed..

We should be waiting for 5-6 days before reaching out to Level 3 itself

We can reach both level 3 and 4 together!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 4:
EDIT on 10/ 05/ 2024 :

-------------------------------------------------
HOW to Procure ADD-ON Cards -- Credits to @plastikman

Chronology of events for procuring addon card-

1. Got the card on 27th Feb
2. Emailed CC on 1st March to find out procedure for procuring addon cards
3. They replied on 3rd and told to visit branch or send filled application to Chennai office
4. Sent dilligently filled application form with aadhaar, pan and passport copies to Chennai office
5. Wrote to them, for enquiring status
6. They informed that they hadn't received it (inspite of bluedart having confirmed delivery)
7. They traced it after 7 days on 30th March and replied back with instant rehection of application citing 'Not authenticated' even though the kyc documents were signed by both me as well as the addon applicants.
8. I was enraged and wanted to escalate it further so wrote to their PNO on 1st April.
9. On 4th April, I received a verbatim reply of the same response as level 1.
10. Being enraged further, decided to escalate with RBIO on the same day.
11. Filed a petition with them highlighting Yes Banks intention to renege on their offering of lounge access for addon card holders.
12. Next day evening, I received a call from their cluster head for Mumbai who personally visited my residence with his assistant on the same day evening to collect the KYC documents.
13. Got the addon cards delivered on 10th.
14. RBIO closed my complaint after giving me the opportunity to provide my feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 5
Edit on 10/05/2024 : List of Domestic Lounges - Courtney: @reach2dpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.yesbank.in/pdf?name=ybl_lounge_List_marquee.pdf

https://www.visa.co.in/content/dam/...ocuments/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------

Other Useful Link:
For Rewardz Redemption details , Please see here...
https://www.technofino.in/community...rewardz-redemption-options-for-marquee.22116/

1706872054251.png

1706872147589.png

1706873509890.png 1706873758382.png
1706875978968.png

1706875140946.png

** Select Category Full LIST

Full List of Select Category Spends with MCC codes which give only 10 Rewardz per 200:

1706872214611.png

1706872237878.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,
As @TechnoFino accidentally deleted my original thread permenantly , I have to modify and make the above to re-post it completely ..
I will have to repost all the screenshots and picture files...
The 600 odd comments in the original post dated 26/12/2023 were all gone forever ..
So bear with me , while I update the above post ..

This is the screen shot of my original thread from Google cache pages as on 23/01/2024 ...
Very sad that this thing had happened ..:cry::cry::cry:

1706124875903.png

Last edited:

senasenthil

TF Premier

As you guys already know, YES Bank is revamping their CC protfolio recently , I took a dive and got their latest offering "MARQUEE" CC in the Premium segment ..
I actually liked the name of the card and also its physical appearance.. very appealing looks ...

I got the card mainly for its Unlimited International Lounge Access ( for both Primary and Add-ons) and some reward points for Govt Transactions.
Online Spends rewads rate is also good @4.5% ( if redemeed for Flights and Hotels @0.25)

As I am NTB to Yes Bank, I will learn more about different redemption options soon ..

Approval is easy peasy.. punch in your details, it comes up with the eligible cards depending upon your CIBIL profile.. No income Docs required.. Card will be delivered in about 3 working days...
*you will only get 2 cards to select from depending up on your eligibility .. one among them would be BYOC( Build Your Own Card) along with other core card...

It is the Top level card under their ( Premium Card Offerings) .. you can see this here:

1706124480934.png

Features:

Joining & Annual Fee:

1) Joining Fee : ₹9,999 + GST ( Welcome benefits : 60,000 RPs = Rs. 15,000 for Flight and Hotel Bookings @0.25)
2) Renewal Fee: ₹4,999 + GST ( Renewal benefits: 20,000 RPs = Rs. 5,000 for Flight and Hotel Bookings @0.25)

USP of the card: Unlimited International Lounge Visits for both Primary and Add-on Card members

Rewards

3)* Select Catrgory - 10 YES Rewardz Points /₹200

For Reference here is the list of other CCs and their maximum caps per statement period..

*Accelerated Reward Points earned on Online Shopping during a statement cycle will be capped as per the below table.
Once this threshold is reached, customer will continue to earn reward points at normal rate (same as offline transaction).

*Select Category includes:
  • i) Rental Payments
  • ii) Wallet Loading
  • iv) Insurance
  • v) Education and

• Fuel transactions
  • Cash withdrawals

Other benefits:

Lounge Access

• 6 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visit in India per calendar quarter for Primary & Add-on Cardmember
    • Unlimited Access to airport lounges internationally for Primary & Add-on card holders
  • Guest Visits: 8 Complimentary Lounge visits in a calendar year (Domestic or International)

BMS BOGO
Maximum 6 tickets (Buy 3 Get 3) per calendar month. Offer valid only for Movies tickets (Discount is capped at INR 800 per ticket).

Purchase Protection - Insurance cover against accidental damage/Burglary in residential premises of the customer as per bank records, for 6 months for mobile & electronic devices purchased online. Max Limit 50,000

Golf Program
Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every calendar month at select golf courses in India

Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% Fuel surcharge waiver at fuel stations across India for transaction between INR 400 to INR 5,000..
Total waiver in statement cycle is capped at INR 1000. Only surcharge will be waived, GST as levied on surcharge will not be waived. Please note that Fuel surcharge may vary from 1% to 2.5% of the amount spent on fuel transaction. The rate of surcharge varies depending upon the fuel retail outlets and their acquiring banks.

Yes Bank Credit Card Rewards Redemption contact details and Redemption Website: ( * Edited on 11/01/2024 )

(Only questions relating to CC rewards Redemptions will be answered at this number . No cc account related questions will be entertained)

-- EDIT on 20/01/2024..-->
Options available for Redemption:

1) E-Gift Vouchers ( Total options: 59 .. @ 0.15 = AGV, FK, Myntra, @ 0.25 = Swiggy, Zomato,Amazon Prime, Croma, Dominos, Kalyan Jewellers, MMt - Hotel , Yatra)
4) Flight ( @0.25)
5) Hotel (@0.25)
7) Catalogue
8) Golf
9) Charity..
10) Bill Pay ( @0.10 )

Other Useful Links:
Please include Grocery and supermarket under 'Select' category, which is a significant exclusion

D₹V

TF Prestige
Guys,
As @TechnoFino accidentally deleted my original thread permenantly , I have to modify and make the above to re-post it completely ..
The 600 odd comments in the original post dated 26/12/2023 were all gone forever ..

This is the screen shot of my original thread from Google cache pages as on 23/01/2024 ...

1706124875903.png
This was the only way to get you back to the community 🤣.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Guys,

1706124875903.png
Anyway I'm sad to see this 🥺.

telescope

TF Ace

1706124480934.png

Features:

Joining & Annual Fee:

Rewards

3)* Select Catrgory - 10 YES Rewardz Points /₹200

*Select Category includes:
  • i) Rental Payments
  • ii) Wallet Loading
  • iv) Insurance
  • v) Education and

• Fuel transactions
  • Cash withdrawals

Other benefits:

Lounge Access

BMS BOGO

Golf Program

Fuel Surcharge Waiver

Yes Bank Credit Card Rewards Redemption contact details and Redemption Website: ( * Edited on 11/01/2024 )

-- EDIT on 20/01/2024..-->
Options available for Redemption:

4) Flight ( @0.25)
5) Hotel (@0.25)
7) Catalogue
8) Golf
9) Charity..
10) Bill Pay ( @0.10 )

Other Useful Links:
Such a great thread it was. Some dumb mod deleted it for no reason. Totally unacceptable.

@S S V you have been doing a great job. Kudos.

And I understand your pain.

helloworld

TF Legend
Anyone able to upgrade their ltf exclusive/reserv card to this?

last I heard mastercard to VISA not acceptable. ANd for now, you can spend that Joining fee on subscription plan (part of it) and utilize the LTF card, if you have spends.

dfive

TF Buzz
I got this card via online application and they took c2c, but the limit is very low (1L) mainly because they didn't have an option to add salary. How can I increase this?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got this card via online application and they took c2c, but the limit is very low (1L) mainly because they didn't have an option to add salary. How can I increase this?
Please wait for some time ie, about two quarters . As the Bank is in recovery mode, they are on conservative side with regard to CLs.. last quarter they did well and in the right path.. hope they get better so that cc holders can benefit more in the form of rewards…

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Is it a good card? So many categories are out of main top category...and even the top category is only 4.5%, that too redemption of travel/hotel..., which you can get from many other cards

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it a good card? So many categories are out of main top category...and even the top category is only 4.5%, that too redemption of travel/hotel..., which you can get from many other cards
Marquee card is avery decent card for its non spend benefits like unlimited international lounge access for even add ons and 8 guest lounge access..
Spend benefits is also not bad at 4.5%..
Read my review on marquee

VicksJ

TF Select
last I heard mastercard to VISA not acceptable. ANd for now, you can spend that Joining fee on subscription plan (part of it) and utilize the LTF card, if you have spends.
is marquee exclusive to visa? why Mastercard cannot be convered to visa. I think you can request bank for change in channel as per RBI