• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any route to get YES Marquee without meeting income criteria?

YES is trying to recove rfrom its ner death scenario.. They cant be competing against any BIG players as of now..
They are trying to find their feet again . Inthis stage they cant afford big CLs, big allocation for CC spend rewards..
In my view they are doing great with their modest budget.. so in a nutshell don't compare these guys with any big playters and their policies..
Just try to go witht the flow of YES..
Yes, they are pretty much recovering well. I have invested well with them on market too, they will come back for sure.

Reactions: SSV
They don't do this..
How I look at this YES saga is:

YES is trying to recover from its near-death scenario. They cant be competing against any BIG players as of now.
They are trying to find their feet again . In this stage they cant afford big CLs, big allocation for CC spend rewards..
In my view they are doing great with their modest budget.. so in a nutshell don't compare these guys with any big playters and their policies..
Just try to go witht the flow of YES..

Yes, just try talkin gto the higher level guys and explain your situation .. anything is possible..
but they dont have any set procedures and polocies as of now for the above stated reasons.
after 2 or 3 years things may slwoly start changing depending upon how fare..
I am caustiously optimistic about htese guys..

all the best.
try something new and let us know the outcome
1722082914804.webp

High level means are you referring to these 3?

Yes, they are pretty much recovering well. I have invested well with them on market too, they will come back for sure.
I don't have any hope left. not even a single time my investment became positive since I invested in them.

Yes, for salaried with high income and good cibil they offer Marquee.
.For self employed they generally provide business cards for middle level income.. for a very hihg level income with a very good cibil profile they will offer Marquee as well..

I dont need any card..
I own Marquee with 3L limit..
here is my experience in my thread about Marquee...
brother I mean what limit card do you need to have to get marquee offered, not what card YOU need.

about 5L and above .. it also depends on he card as well .
you think if I visit the branch with the 5L apay card that is several years old, can they get me marquee via their offline process as told by the customer care executive?

you think if I visit the branch with the 5L apay card that is several years old, can they get me marquee via their offline process as told by the customer care executive?
I am.not familiar with offline process.
Have you tried online ?

If your objectiveis to get unlimited Lounge access along with 8 guest visits( to me this is the USP of this card ie. 8 guest visits).. get Marquee..
otherwise Resrve with5 X is also fine..

I can't remember any other bank offering 8 guest visits ( 4 domestic and 4 international) in their card offering..
I already used 2 guests in one go at Guwahathi earlier this month.. went very smooth..
in my view this is the USP of this card.. along with BMS offer of Rs 800 limit which is very generous.

Without spend limit waiver also it is worth for its offering..
Can we use more than 1 guest visit on a go? That’s something new to me!!!
That’s a great thing I must say!!!

Can we use more than 1 guest visit on a go? That’s something new to me!!!
That’s a great thing I must say!!!
Yes I used 2 guests and one Primary, total 3 at a time at Guwahati lounge for ₹2 charge
A very smooth experience.. no questions asked..
It all took one swipe of Marquee

Just closed my Yes Select CC / CL 48k/ 2 Years old.

What is the cool down period for new applications ? (After 6 Months as per yes CS)
Can i try C2C for Yes Marquee? My highest CL is 3.3 Lac

Just closed my Yes Select CC / CL 48k/ 2 Years old.

What is the cool down period for new applications ? (After 6 Months as per yes CS)
Can i try C2C for Yes Marquee? My highest CL is 3.3 Lac
6 months
Yes, call Customer care and ask him to send an offline agent to your house for card to card application

Be aware that the joining bonus has been reduced drastically by 33% from 60000 points to 40000 points.
You can get 10000 worth air tickets or 10000 Zomato/ Swiggy vouchers with 40000 points

Back